Kneel

Alcide was acting like a complete dick and I have had enough of it. He was ranting about how being pack master was a huge pain in the ass and what not.

"Alcide?"

"What?" He says, annoyed but he fact I interrupted him.

"Kneel." I say.

"What? No. I'm pack master. You kneel to me, not the other way around."

"Excuse me? I gave you an order. And I expect you to listen. You may be a pack master, but you are not my pack master. I submit to no one, they submit to me."

He huffs, his white tank top moving with his deep breathes. I walk closer to me while saying:

"I don't care if you are pack master. I don't care if you are annoyed at me. And I lost certainly don't care, if you are six foot fucking six. I am the Queen Werewolf, if I say 'kneel', you better fucking kneel. And if your pack thinks you're weak for submitting to me, then I will make them kneel too." I say growling at the end.

I have been called Queen Werewolf because my growl can influence other wolves and make them shift or do other things I want them to. Just by one growl, I can make a wolf switch packs, do all my dirty work. I've done it countless times, and I sure as hell am not afraid to do to someone as cocky and brooding as Alcide Hervaux.

He uncrossed his arms and slowly bends down on one knee. I place my hand on his shoulder and say:

"There, now that's better."

"You would make your own friend submit?" He asks.

"Oh, you mean my condescending, no good, pleasure searching, power hungry ass also known as Alcide?" I sass.

He scoffs and says:

"Touché."

I walk over to the fridge, grab a beer and sit on the couch, using Alcide's back as an ottoman.

"Can I get up now?" He strains.

"No."

He sighs loudly.