Heartbroken (1/4)

I am a lone wolf and I am actually a werewolf. Alcide and I met through a mutual friend, Eric, and we started talking. We became friends ever since. I would do anything for him. At first I thought it was just loyalty and allegiance to him. But I felt something more than just loyalty; I was in love with Alicide. Of course he didn't know this. Honestly, I have no idea how I was going to tell him.

As for Eric, him and I are allies. And I never saw him anything more than a friend. Although he would flirt. Because he was Eric effing Northman and he is one cocky son of a bitch.

Anyway, there I was standing in Sookie's kitchen where Alcide, Eric and Tara shot daggers at me through their eyes. I was going to sacrifice Sookie to the witch in exchange for Alcide's and Eric's lives. They were going to die for that blonde and I couldn't have that. Things went their way and they killed the witch. They drove back to Bon Temps and placed an unconscious Sookie on the couch. She was breathing at a steady pace and Eric fed her his blood to heal any wounds the witch had given her.

"Eric, I'm sorry. The witch was going to kill you, I couldn't let you die for her." I say.

"Who are you to tell me who I do and don't for?! She could have died because of your stupidity!"

"It's better if she dies than you two."

Eric slapped me and hold my face from the impact. He says:

"Take that back you incessant whore! I love her, and I will always love her. I will hate you forever because of you attempt to harm her."

"You would choose that blonde over me?" I ask with tears threatening my eyes.

"Don't you get it? You mean nothing to me. Are you were was a good fuck when I needed one. I had you wrapped around my finger since the first time I met you." He says darkly.

"You don't mean that." I say.

He steps closer to me and says:

"Oh, I mean every word."

"I disown you." Alcide chirps.

My heart shattered to a million pieces as I heard those four words.

"What?" I squeaked.

"You heard me. I want nothing to do with you. You put the girl I love in jeopardy because of your selfish reasons."

"My selfish reasons? You were willing to die for a girl you met months ago. That hardly seems rash, does it." I say.

"I will never love you. I cannot love you after the cold decision you made. If she didn't survive..." He starts.

"I would kill you and everyone you love." Eric chimes.

"And I wouldn't bare looking in your direction." Alcide finishes.

"Ok, I get it. The blonde is precious. No messes with the blonde. But let me tell you something, Alcide. Go for the girl. Have at it. But when things don't go your way, and you get your heart broken like you did with Debbie. DON'T!come knocking on my door."

His eyes are laced with anger and I look over to Eric. Whose eyes are in the same way. They made it pretty clear they don't want me here, so I left. I took off running and not looking behind me. I pull out my phone and call Pam, who was also one of my closest friends. The dial rung and she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Pam?" I say with my voice cracking.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Y-yes." I say trying to hold back my sobs.

"Sweetie, where are you?"

"I'm in Bon Temps, somewhere in the woods. I screwed up, Pam. I screwed up really bad."

"Who did you kill?" She asks.

"I-I." I couldn't continue speaking. I sob continuously and say between sobs:

"I really screwed up."

"Ok, ok. Deep breathes, sweetheart. I'll be right there."

A couple minutes later, Pam came. She took me in her arms and flew me back to Shreveport. She took me into her office and asked:

"What happened?"

"The witch, she was going to kill Alcide and Eric because they were protecting Sookie. So.. I sacrificed her and she almost died. When they took her home they looked at me with such anger...."

Tears started to spill onto my cheeks and my throat stung as I try to hold back my sobs. My whole body trembled.

"Eric said if she would have died, then he would kill me and whoever I loved. And Alcide, he sa-. He said that... he would shun me away from his life.."

I started to cry much harder than I did before. My vision got blurry from the tears and I felt Pam pull me into her embrace. I sob into her shirt and I pull away to say:

"Sorry. I know you liked his shirt."

"It's ok. I can always buy another one." She says with a slight smile.

I place my chin on her shoulder, hugging her again.

"How could they do this to me? How could they choose that blonde over their friend for God knows how long? They threw away whatever bond we have for her... why-"

I broke into another sob fit, and this time I didn't stop. That day, I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. And there was no way it could get repaired...