Lafayette Imagine #1

I walk into Merlotte's and all eyes were on me. It was actually kind of creepy, everyone stopped talking and playing around and looked dead at me. I stop dead in my tracks and look around at everyone and ask:

"Can I help you?"

They all murmur to themselves and I roll my eyes and say:

"Idgits."

I look down at my clothes, I don't understand why they were all looking at me. Clearly my clothes are not provocative.

As I look around at the girls here, I think the problem is that I'm not provocative enough

As I look around at the girls here, I think the problem is that I'm not provocative enough. Most of the girls here are wearing skirt and shorts that barely cover their asses and shirts that barely cover their breasts. It's like a whore house in here, jeez. I walk over to the bar and lean on it.

"Lafayette." I say in a sing songs voice.

"What'you want, bitch?" He says before even looking at me.

"Now, is that one way to talk to your long lost cousin?"

"Y/N?" He says popping his head out of the window.

"The one and only."

He smiles from ear to ear and says:

"Get yo latina ass back here."

I walk passed the bar and into the kitchen. He engulfs me in a hug that nearly knocks me over. I yelp and say:

"Hey! Don't kill me, I just got here."

I smile and he asks:

"What you doin' here, Y/N/N?"

"Not much, just paying a ransom visit. I felt like traveling. Ohio was getting so damn boring."

He chuckles and says:

"I'm glad you is here."

"Thanks."

**3 weeks later**

A tall, handsome blonde man walked into the bar. His eyes scan the room and met with Laf's. Once that happened, Laf trembled in his spot. He dropped his spatula and he started to walk backwards. His face was struck with fear. I say:

"I'll ask him to leave, I'll be right back."

"No!" Lafayette exclaims.

"He a monster. If he finds out what you can do, he will tear yo ass up. Please don't go over der."

I gently hold his face and in the moment we touched, images flooded my mind. Laffy was chained to a rusted metal pole by his neck. He had a collar type thing on his neck and he had a leg wound that was most likely infected. He was genuinely scared of the blonde man, I've never saw him this scared before, ever. He was the one who tortured Laffy and held him captive.

I pull away from his face and say:

"I am so sorry. Come here."

I hug him and he was breathing frantically. I rub his back soothingly and tell him to take deep breathes. Eventually he calmed down and  I look back to the blonde man who is now staring at me with a small smile tugging on his lips. I glare at him and focus my attention back to Laffy.

**Later that day**

It was nighttime and I went to put out the trash. All of a sudden I was pressed against the wall and I was face to face with the handsome blonde haired man. I was breathing heavy but the only thing I wanted to do was punch him, so that's what I did. His head stayed tilted as he was still recovering from my hit.

"Damn, you got a good right hook."
He says extracting his fangs.

I push him off of me.

"I don't care if you are a vampire, I will not let you hurt Lafayette more than you already did. You sadistic mother--"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you."

He pulls his arms behind his back and steps closer. He looks down on me as I look up at him.

"I'm not scared of you."

"I know you're not. That's why I like you."

I roll my eyes and say:

"What do you want from me?"

He steps closer and says:

"You're a telepath, aren't you?"

I nod slightly and this time I step closer to him. I slide my hands down his muscular chest and I see a single image of a curly blonde haired woman with doe eyes. She was smiling and she was walking with a black haired man with light blue eyes. I jump away from him and say a singe name.

"Sookie Stackhouse."

"You like this Sookie girl don't you, Eric Northman?" I tease.

He slams me against the wall and says:

"Don't accuse me of such preposterous actions."

His blue eyes burrowing into mine and I say breathlessly:

"You do like her. And you want him, Bill, out of the picture. Don't you. So you can have her all to herself."

He growls and leans in so close that our noses brush up against each other. He plants a kiss against my lips and before I could react, he super sped away. I was left there dumbfounded and completely unaware that Lafayette was watching the whole thing.