Eric and Alcide*

A/N: MAJOR SMUT WARNING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I collapse face first on my bed as I groan in frustration. Things at work were getting me stressed out and Eric and Alcide notice this. They looked at each other with a smile on their faces, because they had the same idea. She needed to get her mind off of things and they were going to help her with that.

"Y/N?" Eric says while opening the door.

"Yes." I say with my voice muffled.

I flip over so I am on my back and I ask:

"Hey, guys. What brings you guys here?"

"You." Alcide says:

"Me? What did I do?"

"You did nothing, you are perfect." Alcide says.

I blush and look down slightly before meeting his gaze again.

"It's just that you are stressed and we were hoping we could help with that." Eric says while stepping closer to me.

"How can you two help me?"

"Take off your clothes." Eric says.

"What? Why?"

"You are stressed and you are not yourself when you are stressed. You need to get your mind off of things and we are here to help you with that." Alcide explains.

"Mm-hm." I say standing up from the bed and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Take off your clothes, Y/N."
Eric says with his arms locked behind his back, emphasizing his biceps.

I huff and say fine. Then I take off my black tank top and white fuzzy pajama shorts. Their eyes raked my body and Alcide speaks up:

"Take off everything."

"Mm. You two are going to have to help me with that." I say while biting my lip.

Eric walks behind me and I turn around to face him when I felt Alcide's warmth behind me. His warmth was basically radiating off of him. I hum and pull him down by his neck. I tilt my head so our lips would connect. His hands rested on my love handles and I gently grab his hands. I slowly move them to the very top of my inner thigh and right below my heat. Once I move it there, he squeezed his hands and I moan slightly. We are still lip locked when I feel Eric pull my panties down my legs. I step out of them and Eric says:

"Alcide, bud. Would you mind spreading her legs for me?"

Alcide and I pull away for air and he spread my legs further. I lean into him and pressed my lips to his again. Eric went on his knees and spread my folds with his thumb. I hum against Alcide's lips. I felt Eric's tongue swipe against my stripe and he plunged his tongue deep inside me. I break for Alcide's lips and groan.

I shift my attention to Eric as his beautiful blue eyes lock with mine when he got to work on my clit. He sucked violently on my clit and I scream softly. Alcide left soft kisses along my neck. Eric tongue dipped and brushed up against my G-spot. I threw my head back and let out a guttural moan. I came into his mouth and he licked the rest of my juices.

"Hmmm. You almost tastes as good as blood." Eric says.

Now it was Alcide's turn. He grabs me and sets me on the bed. He unclasps my bra and hovers over me. I flip us over so I am straddling his waist. He leans in and connects lips with me again. While lip locked, I tugged at the hem of his shirt and I took it off to reveal his eight pack. I fiddled with his belt and pulled down his jeans.

But before I could pull down his boxers, he flipped us over so he was hovering over me again. He pressed kisses from my belly button to my chest. He licks down the valley of my breasts and I run my fingers through his soft dark brown hair. He pulls back his boxers and I wrap my hand around his length. He gasps at the sensation. Then I pump it until his was fully erected which didn't take very along.

He slowly pushed into me and he presses his lips to mine.

**2 hours later **

Sex with Alcide was very sweet and passionate; I loved it. Sex with Eric was rough and hard enough to break the bed. So let's just say there was a balance. After riding Alcide and Eric riding my face, I collapsed in between the both of them. We were all hot, sweaty and breathing heavy.

I turn to face Eric and Alcide ran a hand down my side while placing a kiss on my shoulder.
I settle further into Alcide and sigh in content.

"I'm assuming you two have been wanting to do this for a while now? With each other I mean, not with me." Eric says propping himself up with his elbow.

"Yes. We have." I say.

"Do you feel better?" Alcide whispers.

"Much better." I answered.

"Good. Now let's go shopping for you. Preferably lingerie." Eric says hopping out of bed completely naked.

I groan and say:

"Do we have to go right now?"

"Yes." Eric says while a smile tugging at his lips.

I straddle Alcide and place my hands on his bare chest.

"I don't want to go." I whisper.

He sits up and kisses me while placing his hands on my thighs. Our lips blended together and I pushed him into mattress. Eric pulled me off of him and carried me to the shower.

"Ugh. Eric! Stop being such a cockblocker!"
I say over his shoulder.