I hate you because I love you (2/2)

"We'll be right back," Bill says.

Him and all the other vampires took out the security guards with ease. Alcide, Debbie, my team and I took out the cameras before we went into the building.

"Hey, What are you-" a guard starts.

I hit the guard in the throat and chest in one quick motion. I pick him up and throw him into a wall. I jump into a roundhouse kick and spin him around so his back is facing me. I wrap my claws around his throat and squeeze. The warm liquid travels down my wrists and move on.

I throw daggers into the cameras and help whomever needs it. I see three guards cornering Alcide and Debbie with their electric batons. I run over and slam two guards heads together. Their heads cracked in unison before they fell to the ground.

The final guard was twirling his baton between his fingers as a gesture of intimidation. I step back as he swung and grabbed onto his forearm. I twist it and slammed it shoulder, breaking it in the process. Before he could scream, Alcide's hand cover his mouth as he snapped his neck.

We look at each other and something clicked in my mind. Debbie looks between us and crossed her arms, amused by what she was seeing.

Alcide steps closer to me and says:

"We need to talk after this is all over."

"Okay," I say.

Though we stopped conversing, we staid in our places and waited for the other one to do something.

"Are we going to move onto the next floor or are you guys going to stare at each other like you want to bone?" Debbie snarks.

I snap out of my gaze and lead them to the next floor, where we take down more guards. We passed a room that had a lot of computers and databases, which lead me to the conclusion that this is system that oversees everything.

I stop and press my ear to the door. I hear the sound of gun cocking, four hearts beats and one person breathing quite heavily. I motion for Rocket over and Alcide looks at me. I told him that I would be fine because I had an idea.

I backpedal until my fingertips brushed against a wall. I run full speed and slam the soles of my feet against the door, launching it inside the room. I thrust myself on to my feet using my forearms.

I hear the screams and cracks from the guards, so I take that as a cue to walk in. Rocket went in front of the computers and went to work on overriding the system while I kept guard.

**

The mission was accomplished; we saved Pam, Eric, Jessica, Tara and Jason from that hell facility as well as overrode the system. We shut down the facility for good, so we hope.

It's been at least five days till I worked up the courage to talk to Alcide. I blow out a puff of air before I knock on Alcide's door. A few minutes later and he opens the door.

He looks at me with hooded eyes and his black, wavy hair looks disheveled. He holds back a yawn, which lead me to think that he was sleeping.

"Malaysia?" He asks in a husky voice.

"Sorry to interrupt you sleeping.. I'll come back later." I say.

"Wait, wait, wait." He says, pulling me back by my wrist.

"We need to talk," He adds, pulling me inside.

He closes the door and faces me.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asks as he runs his fingers through his perfect hair.

"Sure," I say.

He hands me a glass of juice and I take a sip when he says:

"Why do you 'hate me' so much? Tell me the actual reason."

He steps closer to me, and I take one step back.

"I did tell you the actual reason," I say.

"Then why did your heart spike just now?" He asks.

I set the glass down as he walks me against the countertop. I bow my head to collect my thoughts and he whispers in my ear:

"Tell me the truth. Why do you hate me?"

"I..." I trail off when I feel his breath on my neck.

I push him into the other counter and say:

"Okay fine. I hate you because I like you! Are you happy now?"

"No you don't,"

"I beg your pardon?"

"No don't just 'like me'. It's more than that, isn't it?" He says.

I gulp loudly and he adds:

"I knew it,"

He approaches me slowly and I gaze up into his fire filled eyes. In one swift motion, he lifts me up by my thighs and sets me on the countertop. He leans in for a kiss, but I pull back before he ever get the chance. To tease him, I take his bottom lip in between my teeth and tug on it.

A proud smile grows on my face when i hear him growl. He lifts me off of the counter and slams my back against a wall before pressing his lips on mine.

** Time-skip**

I am woken up by Alcide's beard scratching against my stomach as he kisses it. I hum as I arch my back. His hands rest on my hips and he left kisses down my collarbone.

"Alcide," I say.

"Good morning, my love." He says.

I yawn as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Good morning," I say.

It's been about a year since Alcide and I have been together. Turns out we were way more compatible than I thought.

"I made you breakfast whenever you're ready for it," he adds before pecking my lips.

He rolls off of me before going to the bathroom to take his shower. I get myself out of bed and wrap my robe around my body. I pull my hair into a ponytail before I brush my teeth. I dry my face and take the breakfast platter to the living room so I could watch Supernatural that aired every week day on TNT.

I lay out my napkin on my lap and a small envelope fell out of it. I peer down at it questioningly when I saw it read:

"Open Me."

I follow the instructions and pull out a diamond ring and a small card that says:

"Marry me?"

In that moment, time slowed around me. A breath hitches in my throat as my heart banged against my chest cavity.

"Sooo... I'm guessing that's a no?" Alcide says as he stands in the living room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I cautiously set down the breakfast platter and run into his arms.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I say before pressing a kiss on his lips.