An Oscar Nominee - Part 2

I tried to ignore August’s advances, but of course my body was betraying me. God, August had surpassed acting and no one had even noticed. They thought he was just an extremely believable actor. At this rate, we’d win every award we were nominated for. Hell, I was kind of afraid of the sex scene. I was afraid it would turn into an all-out porno.

August couldn’t – better yet – wouldn’t stop touching me.

“Stop groping me,” I rasped as August’s hands slid up my thigh.

“It’s all for the scene,” he winked, cutting me off with his lips. I had to hold myself back from punching him in the nutsack because at this rate, that’s where this was heading. If only he knew how unattractive his desperation was. I mean August wasn’t a bad looking guy. I just didn’t understand why he was so hung up over me. Maybe he thought I was playing hard to get.

At this point, I would have just slept with him to get it done and over it. But I didn’t want to give him that satisfaction. I would never.

When we finally made it to our so called sex scene, I was on edge. My body had been tanned, waxed and primped in every way imaginable. I just wanted to get the damn scene done and over with. I took a deep breath, as I walked onto the set. After receiving a long explanation about how Patrick envisioned the scene, I climbed onto August, doing my best to convey the emotions he so desired.

I could barely concentrate with August’s moaning. It was enough to make my blood rush.

“Stop it,” I muttered underneath my breath as his fingers traced along my shaft. “I mean it August.”

“Why?” he mumbled quickly. “You afraid you might be enjoying it.”

August continued to be a perverse prick throughout the entire scene. As soon as he started fingering me, I was done. I had enough. I shoved August off me during the take, causing Patrick to have a whole hissy fit.

“Cut! Cut! Jackson! Jackson! Where are you going?” His voice rang in rage as I walked off the set in full nudity. I could really careless. Veronica quickly ran to my side handing me a towel. I wrapped it around my waist as Patrick followed closely behind me, shouting profanities in another language. It was safe to say that he was royally pissed.

“Jackson!” he shouted again. I sighed turning around just in time to catch everyone staring at me.

“I’m going home for the day,” I waved him off. “I think I’ve had enough.”

Patrick’s face burned a bright red as he threw his script against the floor. I found myself in my car not even a few minutes later, riding back to my house, for a much deserved nap. I was exhausted from all the yelling and sexual assault. It had really drained me. Just as I walked through my front door, my cell phone went off with calls from Nick. I sent his calls straight to voicemail as I climbed into my bathtub, letting the hot water run across my body.

Steam drifted up from the tub as I closed my eyes, sliding my body further into the bath water. My eyes flickered open as the door to my bathroom flew open. Nick stormed in like a raging bull, his normally brown eyes now black with hate.

“Good afternoon, Nicholas,” I said ever so politely. Kill ‘em with kindness was always an effective tactic with Nick especially when he was this mad. He took a few deep breaths in, meditating for a moment or two before he opened his mouth.

“Can you please explain to me why you walked off the set and why I had to hear Patrick curse me out for over ten minutes?” He asked as he ran his fingers through his messy brown hair. “Explain now.”

I debated if I should tell the truth or not. I doubt Nick would believe that August had a thing for me unless he saw it with his own two eyes. Plus I didn’t think he could handle that information either. I mean what was I supposed to say? Sorry, Nick, I got a little sick and tired of August playing naughty doctor with me during the takes.