A Quiet Friday Night - Part 3

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who Enjoyed the First Two Parts <3

“Library tonight?” Lucas asked from my door frame. 

“Yes,” I replied. “Can I meet you there in like an hour or two?” 

“Sure,” he nodded. “Where is Mya?”

“She is at Nick’s,” I said rolling my eyes almost automatically. I couldn’t help it. He brings out the worse in me. Lucas nodded as he walked out of my room. I chuckled. It was blatantly obvious that Lucas had a crush on Mya. He was too much of a chicken to admit it to her though. That’s mainly why he hated Nick. I hated Nick – well – Because he was Nick. Lucas had no reason. I mean if anything Nick liked Lucas more than me. 

I stretched my legs out as I read my law book. I wasn’t pulling an all-nighter tonight. I would be back in my room by at least midnight or one. I sighed as I flipped the pages mundanely. I was bored of it after a half an hour of intense reading and note taking. I stood and walked over to my fridge. I pulled a water bottle out and placed it on my table. I was bored. I flipped on my television and flew through the channels. There was nothing to watch on TV either. I sighed as I flicked it off. 

I was restless, agitated and stressed and maybe even a tad bit horny. Ok – maybe more than a tad. I was horny as hell. Touching myself just wasn’t doing the job anymore. I didn’t want to say it. I didn’t dare to say it. I needed sex bad. I was at the point where I was willing to do anything including James. I tapped my fingers against my desk as I finally stood up. I walked out of my dorm and knocked on the door. 

I regretted it as soon as the door opened. 

“Eric,” James said in shock. “What are you doing here?”

“No reason – I was bored,” I said as he closed the door behind me. “Can I come in?”

“I kind of have company over,” James said casually. 

“Oh,” I said awkwardly. “Do you? Well, don’t let me interrupt.”

“No! No,” James said. “You’re not interrupting. Can I come by your room in like five minutes?”

“I guess so,” I said as I walked back into my room. I sat back onto my couch. Exactly five minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I opened it and let James inside. He walked right inside and sat on my couch. 

“So what’s up?” James asked. “You’re being unconventionally nice to me today.”

“I’m in a generous mood,” I retorted. 

“In other words, you’re horny,” James said hitting it right on the nose. 

“I didn’t invite you over because I was horny,” I said trying to play it off. James narrowed his eyes at me. I knew he was seeing past this façade. I am a terrible liar. It’s due in part to the fact that I am brutally honest most of the time. 

“Just admit it,” James sighed. “You’re horny. Admit it or I’m leaving.”

“Fine! Jeez – I’m horny, ok?” I said as a smile crept across James’ face. 

“Good,” he said moving towards me on the couch. “How horny are you?”

I rolled my eyes at James angrily. Why was he doing this to me? Was this payback for being an ass to him? I decided to ignore him. I wasn’t playing into this game. James smirked as he ran his fingers across my leg. I bit my lip as he inched closer to my member.  Without warning, his hand slid inside of my pants as he took me in his grip. My face flushed a red color as he traced one finger across my tip. I could already feel myself hardening. 

“How horny are you?” James repeated in a deep voice right outside of my ear drum. 

“Very,” I said without even thinking. I was like putty in his hands. James pressed his lips against mine as we made out on the couch. Once we started there was no stopping. He slid his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss, as he rubbed me out. Moans slid out of my throat as he increased the speed of his hand. My head fell back into the couch, as James’ lips fell onto my neck.