Augustine and I - Part Two

I crept out my room at ten o’clock the next morning. Cristiano would for surely be at work by now. He always left around eight. I knew I would have to face him sooner or later. Hopefully, later though.

I breathed deeply, as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and took a deep swallow from it.

“You know it’s rude to spy on people,” Cristiano muttered casually. I turned around to see his legs crossed, as he sat at the table. His eyes were focused on the paper. What was he doing here? He should be at work.

“I didn’t mean to spy,” I said in a low voice. “I – I”

“You were what?” Cristiano said standing up from the table. He walked towards me until he was facing me. He placed his hands on the tables behind me, as he locked me into his space. I flushed a bright red, as I felt his breath on my neck.

“Do you find me attractive, Ari?” Cristiano asked in a low voice. “You know if you wanted me – all you had to do was ask.”

“I – you’re . . . “I said trying to speak but I couldn’t. All my words were all jumbled up. Just him being so close was making me lose focus. He brushed his fingers across my leg, running them up my thigh. He crept all the way up to my crotch.

“You’re already hard,” Cristiano whispered right outside my ear. My body tensed up just at the sound of his voice. A smile creeping on his face, as he realized just how turned on I was by him.

“You must be a virgin,” Cristiano laughed.

 My face burned red with embarrassment. I slapped his hand off of me, as I walked away. I would not stand here and be ridiculed at. I slammed my door shut to my bedroom angrily. I pulled my hat on, as I got ready to go to work. Just as I pulled my belt on a sharp knock came to my door. Cristiano walked in shortly after

“Look I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to play with you like that,” Cristiano said running his fingers through his hair. “I was just messing around. I have a sick of sense of humor. I shouldn’t have touched at you at all.”

“I’d rather not talk about it,” I said as I buttoned my shirt up. “Let’s pretend it never happened.”

“Good idea,” Cristiano said, as I brushed past him. “I hope this doesn’t change what you think of me.”

“I don’t really know you to be honest,” I said as I grabbed my car keys. “And next time you touch me at least finish what you start.”

With that said, I slammed the front door shut. That would keep him occupied for a while. He was probably beating himself over that. I wanted Cristiano more than ever. I was willing to do whatever it takes to get him too. I ached for his touch. I wanted to feel his firm strong hands all over my body. I wanted to taste his lips and discover his body.

I wanted to lose my virginity to him. He was worth it. When I came home from work a few hours later, I found myself exhausted. I locked the door and dragged my shoes off. I brushed my hair back as I trailed to my room. I walked past the living room to see a gentleman sitting on the couch and it definitely wasn’t Cristiano.

“Daniel, that’s my roommate Ari,” Cristiano said as he caught sight of me. “He basically helps me with all my day to day stuff. Ari, come here. I want to introduce you to my friend, Daniel.”

“Hi,” I said politely. Daniel extended me his hand. I shook his hand firmly, as I walked away.

“Oh and Ari, I have a to-do list for you,” Cristiano called out. “It’s on your bed.”

As I walked to my room, I could hear Daniel talking about me. I could have sworn I heard him say something about marriage but it wasn’t any of my business. I threw my things on the floor, as I grabbed the list off my bed. It was normal things. I scanned it rather quickly.