A Living Cliche - Part 2

I really need to stop getting myself in these messes. I found myself in Dorian’s loft, sitting on his couch, as he tried on various suits. He wanted my opinion on what suit he should wear to some big Gala thing he had tonight. He had bought various suits all over town while I was at work and because I couldn’t go with him to pick one out he brought them all here to his place so, I could see them. I didn’t mind picking out suits. I mean I had a keen eye for fashion – I mean they didn’t call it queer eye for the straight guy for no reason.

The problem was that Dorian was undressing right in front of me. I could only take so much and he was leaving so little to the imagination. Let’s just say everything was as good as I imagined. I could physically see all of the hours he puts in at the gym from his calf muscles to his thigh muscles to his glutes all the way up to his firm abs and his sculpted pectorals. He had one phone for purely pleasure and non-business calls for a reason. I could see all 640 of them or was it 850? Who knows Dorian was killing me and he had no idea.

“How about this one?” Dorian suggested turning around in circles.

“I don’t like it,” I replied shaking my head. Hell I didn’t like the first four only because I just wanted to see Dorian half-naked again. God, I’m a terrible friend.

“Why not?” Dorian huffed.

“It’s ugly – It’s a grandpa suit,” I snorted.

“Fine,” Dorian said loosening the tie as he tossed it onto the bed. “I just think you’re saying no to all of them because you think I’ll give you the ones I don’t like. I don’t think so Liam.”

“You caught me,” I chuckled sarcastically. My eyes following his fingers as he unbuttoned his shirt. God, his body was a magical place. I bit my lip as his pants fell to the ground. The outline of his shaft was enough to make me hard. I shuffled around in my seat as he reached for the next one. My hand fell to my crotch, as I adjusted myself.

“Did you want to come?” Dorian asked completely out of the blue, catching me off –guard. Of course, when he said that I took it completely out of context – curse my dirty mind. I would love to come. I would love to come all over him. But I knew that’s not what he meant.

“To the party?” I asked.

“No Liam - The playboy mansion,” he said rolling his eyes. “Do you want to go? There will be a ton of hot girls there I promise. The intellectual kind that like you too.

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “I don’t like fancy parties. I don’t fit in. I’m poor remember?”

“Fine,” Dorian huffed as he adjusted his suit. “Don’t be my date.”

I rolled my eyes at his childishness. I didn’t understand straight men sometimes. They would throw words like that carelessly – jesting about being gay and making comments that have gay undertones. Yet they claimed they were straight.

“I would never be your date,” I growled.  “I would never date a guy as hideous as you.”

“Ouch! I’m gorgeous,” he snorted. “Come on, Liam. There will be food there – tons of it. I swear it’ll be better than Chinese takeout.”

“Not interested,” I continued. Dorian sucked his teeth as he placed another jacket on.

“How about this one?” Dorian asked walking towards me. He turned around in a complete circle, with a smirk on his face. The thing that Dorian didn’t know was that he looked good in anything. He didn’t need a ton of suits because any suit would look good on him. I nodded in agreement on this suit. I had fantasized enough about Dorian to last me a lifetime.