Prologue

I made a playlist for this book, the songs are in order so please don't shuffle if you give it a listen or it won't make sense. This the playlist:

 This the playlist:

Copyright!

Under NO circumstance can this book be copied! All rights are reserved to the author (demodawgs). All prologues, chapters, epilogues and associated content is copyrighted. Any unauthorized copying of this work can be punishable by law. ACTION (including lawful actions) WILL BE TAKEN IF ANY OF YOU COPY THIS WORK!

Cast

FINN WOLFHARD | himself
YOU | yourself
AYLA TESLER-MABE | herself
JACK DYLAN GRAZER | himself
JACK ANDERSON | himself
DAVID HARBOUR | adam
EMILY SKINNER | camila
KATHERINE MCNAMARA | beverly
ERIC/MARY WOLFHARD | themselves

Any other characters that may have a resemblance to a celebrity, that is just coincidence; but ALL characters except from those listed as themselves (but everything they say and do in this book BELONGS TO ME, they are just used as face claims and therefore their characters they play BELONG TO ME and still apply to what is said next) belong to ME and under NO circumstances are allowed to be copied!!

Start of Story:

6 years ago...

- Finn's point of view -

"Y/n wait up." I spoke trying to catch up to her. We were heading towards the river, she was way faster than me so I struggled to even keep up with her.

"Finn hurry up." She yelled as she reached the top of the cliff. She looked down at the blue water below. Finally I caught up to her and she grabbed my arm.

"Come here, look at how blue the water is today." She excitedly spoke. She was so cute when she was excited. I have to admit that I had a small crush on her, even though we were only 11, I guess it was just a teeny crush after all.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I panicky asked her staring at the huge drop.

"Come on Finn I do this every summer. Of course it's safe." She told me, taking off her dress to reveal her one piece swimsuit. All I did was shrug and take off my shirt, leaving my shorts on. Summer in Canada got quite hot so I usually walked around in shorts and a top.

"Are you ready?" She asked excitedly.
"3, 2..." she started counting down and I was terrified out of my mind...

"Wait wait stop. No I'm not ready." I panicked and felt my heart beating extremely fast and my palms beginning to get sweaty.

"Finn come on it's fun." She stated. "Here take my hand." She held her hand out and smiled. I gulped and grabbed her hand smiling back.

"Ready?" I nodded as she spoke.
"3, 2, 1." As she said one we both ran up to the edge of the cliff to jump off but she let go of my hand before we jumped so I was the only one that jumped off. Bitch. All I heard was her laughing as I jumped down and panic waved over my body...

"I hate you." I yelled up as i was falling.

"You love me. Wait FINNNNN..." she yelled and that's all I heard after that...everything went black as I hit the water...

Present day

- Finn's point of view -

Well that's the story of why I hate y/n...Oh, I forgot one vital detail to the story...

Guess what that bitch did to me?

Yeah, when she made me jump off I hit my head on the rocks at the bottom...That bitch y/n put me in a coma for a few months...I woke up in the hospital feeling like I had just been born again with my right leg and right arm in casts and my head wrapped up...

The doctors said it was lucky I didn't die that day...Y/n could have killed me...

We're both seventeen now and Juniors in high school. I've hated her ever since she ruined my life. I couldn't play with my band after that so they all broke up and now Ayla and Malcolm are in a different band and Jack has moved to LA to sign a record label with another band he has found so not only did I almost lose my life; I actually lost my band because of HER.

I make sure she doesn't forget about what she did to me that summer...She's been paying for it ever since I got released from the hospital...

Authors note: I hope you will like this new story. It's different to my other one where a lot of action is going to happen. This is a little snippet of it but I will update it as soon as I'm free.