➳ thirty-nine

After Jihyo finished her story-telling with (surprisingly) no interruptions, the whole room erupted to cheers. It only lasted for a few moments though, as it was still early.

She left out the part that Nayeon and the others saw her trying to feed Yoongi, and vice versa.

Jihyo even wondered why no one is still entering the room at this hour. Students were supposed to arrive at this time already.

("You didn't know? There's an event and everyone's in the auditorium." Tzuyu announced, with a monotone voice.
"Everyone?!" Jihyo gasped, turning towards the door, but was then stopped by Sana, again.
"Everyone except us, of course!" Momo clapped, as if it was an achievement. Jihyo could only roll her eyes.)

The group settled in just waiting for the gathering to end, making use of the time for Jihyo to continue her story, this time with occasional squeals from the others.

At the end of the conversation, Nayeon raised her phone up, eyeing Jihyo with a strange look plastered on her face.

"You're forgetting something, Jihyo-ah" Nayeon cooed.

And once Jihyo shot up from her seat, Nayeon raised her phone up, making it impossible for Jihyo to grab the phone.

After a series of 'no's and 'unnie!'s from Jihyo ( and Nayeon finally finding the 'thing' she was looking for), she flashed the phone's screen to her friends, ignoring Jihyo's pleas.

It was exactly what happened that day; Jihyo with her mouth hung open, and across her was Yoongi whose arm was stretched, his hand contained a wrap, which was directed to Jihyo.

It wasn't much, but for Jihyo's friends, it was an amusing sight to see.

Jihyo's face showed defeat. She slowly went back to her chair, sighing deeply. How would she get out of this situation now?

She can't believe her friends' betrayal, giggling at the photo that was still shown on Nayeon's phone.

Atleast she had no problem with her friends now.