➳ thirty

The next day came by, which thankfully was a weekend.
Jihyo's eyes fluttered open as the sunlight began to enter her room.

With droopy eyes, she stretched her arms, yawning as she finished. Her eyes darted to her phone, which was strangely buzzing, it seemed like someone was calling her.

Accepting the call, Jihyo greeted the person calling her, voice still raspy and throat's still dry. She didn't bother looking at the caller ID, she just accepted the call in a hurry.

"I see you've just woken up." the other line spoke, chuckling afterwards.

Jihyo's eyes widened as she heard the familiar voice, she looked at the caller ID in a hurry. Min Yoongi.

"Oh! uhm Yoongi! Why are you calling this early?" she rubbed her previously puffy eyes.

"What do you mean this early? It's ten in the morning." Yoongi answered, in which Jihyo panicked and hurriedly took a glance at her clock, he was right, it was ten in the morning.

"Got too tired from yesterday, eh?" he teased, making Jihyo flustered as she recalled everything that happened.

"Please don't remind me of yesterday." Jihyo whined, pouting even though she knows that Yoongi won't be able to see that anyway.

"Stop pouting. Don't remind you of the hug and the kiss? No way." Yoongi's teasing is the first thing that Jihyo heard this morning (well, noon, actually).

"Yoongi!" she can't stand being teased, especially if she has just woken up.

"Alright alright. Now be ready before twelve, I'll pick you up." Once Jihyo heard, she was dazed. "Where are we going?" she asked. She doesn't remember any plans for today anyway.

"You don't want to eat lunch, or should I say brunch at the mall? Okay then I'll hang u-" Jihyo cut his words a little too early, "No no! I'll come with you!" she can't believe what she had just said.

Usually, she'd just stay on her bed, forgetting about her friends' plans. But now she had just agreed to go the mall with Yoongi.

"Great! It's a date then, goodbye." Yoongi answered, and before Jihyo was about to talk he hung up, leaving yet another question unanswered.

"Date?" Jihyo unconsciously spoke her thought.