➳ forty-eight

His footsteps echoed as he entered the garden, seeing the sight of Jihyo trying to calm herself down. He knows that she knows he's walking towards her, yet she tries to pretend he isn't.

When they were finally facing each other, Jihyo's eyes fluttered open, displaying no emotion at all. "What are you doing here?" she said, her tone icy.

"Is it wrong for me to be here?" the boy reflected the question, smirking as he had caught her off-guard.

"Just go back to your fangirls. You're wasting my time." Jihyo regained her composure, crossing her arms and looking away.

Yoongi had to hold in a snicker, he knows Jihyo would be jealous, but he still tolerated his fangirls. Probably just a way to tease her.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow, waiting for Jihyo's response.

And her silence just meant one thing, one answer, and that was the answer he wants to hear. He sat down beside her, resting his body against the bench.

Jihyo was still looking away, not bothering to turn around. And an idea struck him. Yoongi layed down on Jihyo's lap, causing her to slightly flinch. She tried shaking him to stand up, but he pretended to not hear anything and just continued to sleep.

"Yah! If you won't stand up I'll push you!" Jihyo threatened him, her voice voicing out her irritation.

The boy just chuckled. "Push me then." he said, opening his eyes to engage in an eye contact.

And once again, Jihyo became flustered, looking away after just two seconds of contact, deeply sighing as she can't do anything to get him off her lap.

"That's what I thought." Yoongi just smirked at her, before allowing himself to continue his nap.

—♔—

Yoongi awoke to the touch of someone. And by that someone, he meant the girl whose lap is where he was laying on.

He slightly opened his eyes, pretending to sleep, as he tried to figure out what she was doing. His mouth unconsciously formed a smile as he noticed Jihyo fixing the stray hair on his forehead.

He slowly opened his eyes, surprising Jihyo, as he shot her a huge smile, and he hoped she was prepared for more teasing.