➳ sixteen

Yoongi's POV

There she was. I quickly spotted Jihyo as she was just in a corner, her books and notes were scattered on the table. She obviously needs help, It's time to impress her with my skills, then.

I smiled as I made my way to the troubled girl.

When I got there, she was holding her Math book, so she couldn't see me sit down. When she put it down however, she jumped from her seat, but didn't shout, since it's a library.

"you have a problem with Math?"

"It's not like you don't have a problem with Math, either. Go away." her eyes refused to leave her book. aww. is she trying to be mean, 'cause I find her more adorable when she's like that.

"And what if I don't?" she finally looked up from her book, and displayed a confused face.
"Excuse me? Someone like you?"
Oh, I'll show you!
I grabbed her book and notebook along with her pen and began scribbling stuff. She just sat there watching, face completely blank, but I know she's amazed at my skills anyways.

Jihyo's POV

What the hell? Min freakin' Yoongi actually knows Math more than I do. Did something happen that made him smart or something? I tried to not be amazed by letting out a blank stare, as I watched him solve the equations written on my book.

Looking at him made me remember my plan earlier, should I go ask him now? I contemplated by myself.

"There." he finished everything. The equations were all solved, complete with the answer and the solution of each number written at the notebook. This is the first time he became handy.

"You can't focus if you keep worrying. Something's troubling you. What is it?"

I blinked rapidly. Now's the perfect chance. Should I go and tell him?

I sighed and looked up to meet his eyes, by the time I saw it his eyes looked dead serious.

"I-uhh. Yesterday I may or may not saw you with a group of guys, which I assume are your friends." I paused as I bit my lip. His silence was my cue to continue.

"T-there's just this boy from your group who umm.. well.. someone's kinda interested in him. I thought, maybe, he's the one my friend's looking for. H-he's a bit taller than you but I think he's younger. I was hoping if I could ask for his name, for a frie-"

"Jungkook." he cut my words out with a slight scary tone.
"Jeon Jungkook." he looked hurt, but still managed to let a small smile that was barely noticeable.

"Now if you don't have anything to say anymore, I'll leave. Study hard." he left without me being able to say anything again.

Yoongi's probably angry for a reason now, because of the way he acted earlier, but I also found out the boy is named Jungkook. I should be happy, right?

"Oh god." I muttered as I fixed my things and headed to class.