➳ three

Jihyo's POV

"I'm sorry I'm late." I huffed. My hands were on my knees as I panted, catching some air.

"Whoa easy there, why are you in a rush? Take it slow. We also have your food so you wouldn't line up anymore." The voice whom I believed was Nayeon unnie said.

As soon as I caught my breath I sat down and started to eat my food. Thank God they got these for me, or else I'd have to wait for a long time to get food.

I hovered my gaze to Momo, who was currently devouring her food. Gosh, her love of foods is really insane. Sana even had to scold her for eating too fast.

As I was eating, I couldn't stop thinking of that mint-haired boy. Should I ask them about him? Maybe my friends might know a bit about this guy. Should I go for it?

"Hey Jihyo, you look like you're in deep thought, what's the matter?" my thoughts were cut out by Mina, which somehow noticed I was thinking of something, as expected of Myoui.

"I-uhh.. There's just something bothering me that's all." I grinned so that I could assure them to not worry about anything.

"Is this something you can share to us? Tell us what's bothering you, so that we could help you."  I know Jeongyeon unnie is really kind, so I decided to tell them what's going on.

"Well, you see, it's about this certain guy named Min Yoongi."