➳ sixty-one

nayeonie 🐰

nayeonie 🐰:jihyo!
:i wanna return your book
:come meet me at the gym
:NOW!!!

why not here in the library?:
nayeon?:
hey!:
ugh fine:
sent

—♔—

Jihyo sighed as she read the last messages from her friend. She entered the gymnasium only to find it empty, with no signs of Nayeon, or even just the book.

She has been sitting at a chair ever since she arrived, waiting for Nayeon. A few minutes passed, still nothing. She thought of returning to the library, but the gym's door suddenly busted open.

The girl was just about to scold the person whom she thought was Nayeon, but she was taken aback when she saw who entered the gym.

She needed to escape. Jihyo sprinted towards the open door where he was standing, but was forcefully closed infront of her face. No matter how hard she knocked at the door, the sound of the lock was heard, indicating that she'll be stuck with him until who knows when.

Anyone but him.

Jihyo whined, she can't believe her friends did this to her. She obviously won't tolerate their betrayal. Stomping, she made her way to the other side of the gym, not minding the presence of someone she hates... or misses right now, Jihyo is unsure.

While she sat down trying to not look where Yoongi was standing, the boy didn't move one inch, the book still in his grip as he stood. If he was a robot, he was currently malfunctioning.

They remained silent, and it was very awkward for them. Heck, if they weren't stubborn they would've talked and fixed things out already. But no, no one would even dare break the silence.

It was killing Jihyo inside. No matter how composed she looks on the outside, she admits that she does miss him, and her heart was willing to talk to him, but she just can't bring herself to talk.

She did like this. She saw him again, and even stood close to him. As much as she hated him for lying, her heart easily forgave.

Jihyo fiddled with her skirt, listening to the unspoken words exchanged by the two of them.