➳ forty-one

Yoongi's POV

I could see Jihyo trying to hide her embarrassed self, which only made her cuter. It's another day to tease her, so I settled sitting next to her.

My lips formed a small smirk as I saw her struggling to avoid meeting my gazes, I guess she still is flustered at what I did at our 'date', it's not like I was the one who did it first, she made a move on me first! Of course, I'd pay back!

As the others were busy talking, and some went to get our food, I figured it's time giving Jihyo a challenge. My hand sneaked below the table, making it's way to Jihyo's.

She eventually sensed my hand, flinching at the sudden contact, earning worried looks from everyone in the table. She muttered a small 'sorry', telling them it's nothing to worry about. And it was my cue to continue.

Once again, my hands crept near Jihyo's hand, getting closer by the second. By the time our hands brushed, Jihyo kept on moving hers away, in which I'd always follow.

Glancing at her, she had turned red over a slight contact already, she's really weird, but the good type of weird. I gave her a small nudge, motioning to just go with it.

She had finally stopped resisting, so I linked my pinky finger with hers, and soon enough, I was holding her hand, caressing it with my thumb. Jihyo was still tense, but after a few minutes, she started relaxing.

Our hands finally met together, hidden from anyone's view. While the others were talking and eating, the two of us just relaxed from each other's warmth.

Jihyo's POV

I've never felt this tense before, but it's all his fault, randomly snaking his hand to mine. In fear of finding out, I tried to shoo him away, but he just kept on going whatever I do.

I mentally sighed, this isn't going to end. Giving up, I let my hand stop from going far from his as he nudged me, signalling me to just go with it.

Just his fingers brushing on mine made me turn red already, it sent shivers to my body, a tingling sensation I haven't felt before.

Soon enough, his hand is now linked to mine, and as much as I really want to let go, I find his touch comforting, and in just a few moments, I felt my body relaxing afterwards.