➳ twenty-nine

After what seemed like forever to Jihyo (even though it only lasted for about five minutes), Yoongi finally broke the hug, slowly letting go of Jihyo.

"Thank you." he whispered. His smile was the brightest Jihyo has ever seen, the thought of him smiling also made her smile too.

"I should be the one thanking you." Jihyo replied, not wanting to break the eye contact they were currently having ever since they pulled out of the hug.

The two stayed smiling at each other. If others would pass by they'd think they were idiots, but it doesn't matter right now, they were on their own little world.

Fortunately, Jihyo took notice of the time, bowing and once again thanking Yoongi for today. She totally forgot the feeling of being heartbroken just because of Yoongi.

As thanks, Jihyo ran up to Yoongi and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "As a token of appreciation.", she stubbornly said. The girl then started running off to her home, leaving Yoongi in a dazed state.

Yoongi held the cheek Jihyo had kissed earlier, his smile earlier was nothing compared to how he smiled now, it was just him on the street, nothing but the moon as the company, so he didn't need to hide the redness in his cheeks now.

He felt giddy as he made his way home, only living a few blocks away from Jihyo's. He didn't knew they live near each other, but on the bright side, he could visit Jihyo more.

The day then ended, rather than being heartbroken at what happened earlier, she seemed to forget that it actually existed, as her heart and mind are filled with thoughts about another guy.

Jihyo's POV

I really didn't know why I did it, I just did. As an excuse, I ran to my house quickly and closed the door, leaning my back against it, recalling what had just happened.

My lips suddenly curved a smile without me even knowing, my heart fluttered as my thoughts continued to be about him.

For a moment I actually forgot the whole heartbreak thing that I got earlier, instead, I found this day to be a memorable one.

Was I too blind to realize that the one I've been searching for is the one who was always been beside me?