➳ ten

Jihyo's POV

My alarm rang, but I feel like not going to school today. It's all because of that jerk. It's just the second day but I already despise the thought of attending school.

My second alarm rang, and I groaned, lazily making my way to the bathroom to wash up.

I sluggishly made my way to school, I'm not really in the mood today. Ignoring everyone's stares I entered the room, sat on my chair, and banged my head on the desk.

Let's just hope this day couldn't get any worse.

Yoongi's POV

Class is currently ongoing, and I really need to think of a way to not get bored. I tore a piece of paper from my notebook and began scribbling something.

I looked over to Nayeon, who was busy writing notes and listening to the teacher's lesson.
While everyone was focused infront I threw the paper to the girl, which hit her head, my bad.

I let her take her time to answer my question, so I redirected my focus to the scenery outside. The flowers and leaves danced with the wind.

I was interrupted when a piece of paper flew back to me, landing on my desk. Nayeon sent a deadly glare, and then turned her back to focus on the lecture again.

I straightened the crumpled paper and furrowed my eyebrows at her answer.

Seriously?

——

What does Jihyo like?
-yoongi ;)

for you to not disturb her. i know what you did yesterday (−_−). do that again and you're dead meat!
-nayeon

——

All this time, I thought Jihyo was the type to not say anything, I guess I was wrong then.

But that means one thing, I need to step up my game then! I let out a weak chuckle and crumpled the paper again. I held it in my hand, refusing to let it go.

As lunch came, I rushed outside the class to go to her's. Luckily, she was only about to get out when I arrive. I stopped infront of her and she froze in her place.

"Follow me."
Without wasting time, I hurriedly grab her wrist and ran to the rooftop, a place to be alone.