➳ fourteen

Jihyo's POV

I hurriedly went home yesterday as my friends didn't have any plans on going out; they were busy with their clubs.
I decided to leave early so I wouldn't be able to see that jerk.

Today was quiet, I keep on avoiding him so I won't have any problems to deal with. As usual, I went to have lunch with my friends.

So far so good. He's not bothering me. I should do this all the time, just ignore him and everything will be okay!

Finally! Park Jihyo, Good thinking!

Lunch time has passed, and I haven't seen him yet, which is good~ The time passed by rather quickly, and soon enough we were about to go home.

I grabbed my bag and went out of the classroom, and made my way towards the gate. What made me stop was someone from a bunch of boys, tall and far more handsome than the rest. They were talking and laughing all together.

My heart fluttered. This is the first time I've felt something like this. All by just looking at him. I gathered courage to take a step forward, towards them.

Until I saw another figure who I despise. I never knew he's a friend of that jerk. It was the first time I've seen them together. It made me stop my intention of greeting them, and I casually switched my path and walked away, unnoticed. (a/n: bish u thought)

Yoongi's POV

Today's really weird. I haven't seen Jihyo all-day. She must've planned on avoiding me. Sigh, today's really boring.

I chewed on my now flavorless gum as I continued listening to the teacher's never-ending lectures.
I can't wait for this day to end. The boys were planning on going out after this, that's new. It has been forever since we last went out as a group.

As soon as the bell rang, I left the room, telling them I'll wait outside. I still have a chance to meet Jihyo here. Let's hope.

I waited for a few minutes, still no sign of her. But I could see my friends making their way here. Oh well.
I saw Taehyung run towards me and I couldn't escape his hug.

Why is he excited? Soon enough, the other members reached to where I was standing. All of them laughed at Taehyung's silly action.

And I thought I saw someone going towards us, but I couldn't see clearly, the others were blocking. I told them that I'll just check on something and there, I saw Jihyo walking away.