➳ twenty-six

Jihyo's POV

I really don't remember falling asleep on the clinic's bed.
What exactly happened? The questions that swirled around my head were answered by Yoongi.

"Uhhh... I don't know what's going on, but I saw you passed out at the unused classroom. I carried you here, luckily the nurse has already left, so we have the clinic to ourselves now. Don't worry though, it had only been a few minutes." Yoongi's voice was never this soft. This is something I totally didn't expect.

Recalling what happened before I passed out made me let out a frustrated sigh. I didn't know I could cry my heart out for such thing.

Using my hands to cover my face, I whispered.
"I'm such a coward."

"No, you're not." My eyes then darted to Yoongi, I totally forgot his presence in this clinic.

"I actually believe you're strong. But everyone has their own weak point, right? It's alright." His signature smile slowly crept up his face. I really love it when he does that.

Little did I know, that I was actually smiling too. Yoongi's words have been comforting me, and I couldn't ask for a better friend than him.

"Thank you." I whispered, but he did catch it, as he extended his arm and ruffled my hair.

"Come on, let's get you home before it becomes darker." He slowly got up and walked towards a chair. I found my backpack and his on it, and I was really thankful that he got it for me.

Speaking of, I left my phone at the rooftop. I still have to go get it. Before I could even get out of the bed, he beat me to it, again.

"Here, I got your phone earlier so you wouldn't go back there." He said, handing over my phone.

As soon as it opened it displayed lots of missed calls and texts, a few from my parents, and the rest were from my friends, mostly Nayeon.

I hurriedly told them that I just did something important and said sorry for making them worry. Locking my phone, I looked towards Yoongi who had his backpack on, carrying mine. He gestured for me to go out first, and so I did.

It seemed like we were the only students left. I didn't care about Jungkook right now, I don't want to talk about him. The walk to the school gate was silent.

The time we got there, I said goodbye and grabbed my backpack from Yoongi, but he resisted. He offered eating outside as it's dinner time now, and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

And so to a nearby restaurant we went. I'm really happy I could spend time with him tonight. I admit that I did miss his cute antics when I ignored him for days.

I really enjoyed the time spent with him, it made me forget what my tears were for earlier. We talked and talked all night long.