➳ fifty-six

Jihyo? She ran. Not even bothered by the heavy rain. Not even bothered with the fact that she still was wearing his clothes. She just wanted to go away.

Having run so far already, she stopped for a moment to catch her breath, hands on her knees, seeking for support. It tired so much but it doesn't matter now.

"Idiot.." She muttered loads of curses, her emotions has gotten over her, she can't even control what she's saying now.

She didn't bother running anymore. What's the point of running if her clothes are drenched already? Right now, Jihyo is just mindlessly walking wherever her feet would take her to.

In just a few minutes, a couple passed by infront of her, acting lovingly under one umbrella. Jihyo scoffed as she passed through, feeling bitter.

How on earth did she expect that someone would love her anyway.

Her steps were becoming slower, until she completely halted. Jihyo's head then faced upwards, with a crooked smile on, and her unshed tears glowing as it hit the light.

"I deserve this, right?" Jihyo asked. The rain just poured heavier, and Jihyo knew well that the universe was trying to answer her question.

Her house was now just a few meters from where she was standing. What caught her sight were the persons standing infront of the doorstep, and Jihyo could immediately recognize who they were.

Maybe her mood did light up a little, maybe she did want them to stay by her side. Jihyo felt delighted as she approached her house, but one question struck her.

How was she going to tell them?

Her smile faltered, she was just right behind the others. How was she going to do this? Her friends would scold her as soon as they see her state, but that doesn't matter, all she wants was someone who'd accompany her right now.

"What are you guys doing here?"