➳ twelve

The poor girl backed away until she hit the wall, making her unable to escape from him.

The boy had one hand pinned at the wall, while the other is on the latter's chin.

Jihyo closed her eyes, preparing for what fate has in store for her. She was shaking nervously as she grasped her chest.

Yoongi, on the other side, was calm and cool. It was up to him on what he should do to Jihyo. His face drew closer to hers, with only a few inches gap between.

He could hear her fast breathing, and couldn't help but chuckle at her adorableness, especially when she's nervous.

Aiming for her plump lips, he decided to close the gap.
And then he got nearer, nearer, and stopped, only a few centimeters until their faces touch.

Jihyo still has her eyes shut tight, although she could feel his face near hers. She didn't know what do, for the second time.

Yoongi suddenly moved up and kissed her forehead, instead. As much as he wants to kiss her lips, it's not the right time, yet. He'll be able to claim those someday.

Jihyo flinched at the sudden contact, and suddenly turned a bright red as she covered her forehead with her hands. She confusingly glanced at Yoongi, who seemed unaffected by his actions.

"You're so cute, I couldn't resist it. I was going for your lips, but I decided to go kiss your forehead, for now. It's not like I won't have the chance to kiss your lips, right?" Yoongi grinned, and later on chuckled.

"Well, if you're just going to stand there, I'll take my leave, See you, my Jihyo." he then walked out of the rooftop, leaving Jihyo there.

Yoongi kissed her forehead. She could not just brush that away. What was that for? Her thoughts circled through her mind as she began to relax, making her way to the classroom, without even considering eating lunch.

"Idiot." she told herself before sitting down, waiting for the next class to start.