➳ eleven

Jihyo's POV

Morning classes had just ended. I sighed as I reached for my bag and made my way outside to eat lunch.

Well, that was my initial plan. Not until Mr. Jerk randomly grabbed my wrist and made me follow him all the way to the... rooftop? What are we even doing here?

I panted for air and I was surprised to see him composed, not a sweat at all. What sorcery is this?

"Okay. Why are we here?" I managed to ask in between breathing heavily.

He then started to open the crumpled paper that was in his hands not too long ago. And later on showed me
the contents.

"I thought you'll keep quiet. But I guess you're loud and expressive."

What? I scoffed, "I didn't tell her though! How would you know that Nayeon actually knew!" I clenched my fists as I boiled in anger.

"So Nayeon's a liar now?" his eyebrows furrowed and he let out a smirk.

"No, did I tell you Nayeon unnie's a liar? I didn't right? Stop jumping into conclusions, Mr. Know-it-all."

Now it was his turn to scoff. He ruffled his hair, which caused me to just roll my eyes.

"You really are tough." he laughed and leaned closer to me, which made me almost fall, and walk backwards.

He's doing it again.

Everytime I step back, he steps forward, until I eventually hit the wall again. Why does he always have to do this?!

I am stuck yet again, refusing to meet his gaze, while my hand grasped my chest, heart beating fast.

"No one could hear us up here. Might as well do something...bad." he has his right hand attached to the wall, pinning me, and I flinched at the sudden action. His left hand was on my chin, forcing me to look up.

I cannot believe I fell into his trap twice. And what is worse is that it's just the day after!

Not this again...