➳ nine

Jihyo's POV

Why can I be really indecisive at times?

There were a lot of pretty stuffed toys, I feel sad if I'll only choose one.

I saw a cute unicorn plushie, should I buy it? I'm still hesitating in buying it. I couldn't make a decision, so it's best if I put it back.

Why is this too hard?

I felt someone was looking at me from a distance, but upon looking outside there was no one. Sheesh.
I continued my search for the best plushie.

...I ended up not buying one, gosh.

I whined as I saw the others had one each in their hands, and I had none. Why can't I really decide easily.

We went out and I swore that someone is watching me, but everytime I look there's no one!
After the store, we went to a small café, which was very antique. The designs left me in awe, it's totally my type!

We ordered our preferred drinks and waited at a table.
We were laughing and talking until Mina asked a question that put us, especially me, into silence.

"Jihyo are you sure you're really okay? You were really red earlier, I'm worried."
My eyes widened, I was really that red? It seemed that it didn't go unnoticed. Should I tell the truth?

"Uh--I-" I stuttered. I then took a deep breath.
"It was just hot earlier." I faked a smile. I lied.

"Did you stand under the sun for too long? We're sorry-"

"No it's fine, really. Don't worry too much, Momoring~" I tried to lighten the mood by ending my sentence in a cute tone. Which to my surprise, it successfully worked.

"If you say so~" After Momo had finished her sentence, the drinks arrived. Just in time!
We began drinking, and it felt very silent. We were too focused on the drinks, that we didn't bother talking.

After we finished I made my way home. We parted ways as I lived on the other side, while the others went together as they live near each other.

I was walking alone when I felt someone grab my waist and drag me to an empty alley. I slowly started to open my slightly watery eyes, revealing Min Yoongi.

"W-what the hell was that for?!" I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge, he's too strong. But, I still didn't stop and kept on hitting him.

"You'll just tire yourself if you continue doing that. Plus if you shout, no one will hear you anyway." he muttered. I stopped hitting him, but still pushed him lightly, as he was too close.

My eyes were focused on the ground, I couldn't handle this. His hand caressed my face, forcing me to look at him.

He smiled as he saw me in this state; powerless. There's nothing I could do, I couldn't fight back. Whatever he does, I just hope it's not bad.

Then he slowly started to close the gap between us. No, this isn't right. I kept on walking back, until I, unfortunately, hit the wall and got cornered. There's no escape. What should I do?...

He leaned closer, and closer. I shut my eyes tight. I can't take this. I could feel his breathing and I could predict that he's only a few centimeters away.

My heart felt like it was about to burst, and my tears started streaming down my cheeks. This is too much.
To my surprise, he just laughed at me! I opened my eyes, and he looked very amused.

And it was the point that I got angry, very is an understatement.

"You jerk!" I pushed him aside and ran away, the tears were still nonstop. I ran to my house and quickly slammed the door. My back was facing the door as I slid down, as my legs felt very weak.