➳ twenty-five

Jihyo's POV

I pushed Yoongi away, and ran to where my feet would take me to. I stopped at a certain classroom and didn't even bother looking around, no one uses this room anyway.

Once I closed the door, I slowly made my way to a corner of the room, sliding down the wall. The tears were non-stop, but I couldn't care less. I cried my heart out.

After all those, my crying became faint sobs now, a few tears still coming out. All the running and crying tired me out, and before I knew it, I fell into slumber.

Yoongi's POV

I just got back from retrieving Jihyo's phone, Jungkook has texted me that she must have dropped it at the rooftop.

Right now, I am again in front of the classroom's door, still hesitating whether I should open it or not.

I don't hear crying anymore, not even the slightest sob. So I figured it's time I enter.
Slowly opening the door, I looked around the room to see where Jihyo was.

My eyes got to a corner where she is all curled up, sleeping in peace. I can't help but smile at the sight, all the drama must have tired her out.

I walked towards her and she must have been so exhausted that she didn't notice. Her position isn't the best one when sleeping, so I slowly carried her, making sure she doesn't wake up.

I made my way to the clinic, her in my own arms. Her face is very pretty upclose, it's taking me a lot of self-control to not kiss her.

Surprisingly, the clinic was empty, the nurse wasn't even around. I figured she must've left already, it's nice to have the place all to ourselves.

I carefully let her down in one of the beds, and stayed right by her side. I gained courage to caress her soft face with my hand, softly muttering a sorry.

My hand removed the stray hair on your face and there I was, standing in awe, struck by how beautiful you are.

It doesn't matter now, right? She's asleep, she wouldn't know. I slowly leaned in, gently kissing your forehead.

It's not the first time I did it though, and definitely not the last time, too.

My action sadly made you stir in your sleep, your eyes slowly fluttering, currently processing where you are right now.

"Hey, you're awake." I spoke out.

"What happened? How long was I out?" she softly asked, voice slightly groggy due to the fact that she just woke up.

Jihyo slowly sat up the bed, rubbing her eyes in the process. She slowly figured out she's been sleeping at the clinic, but it didn't make sense, how did she get here on the first place?