➳ nineteen

Yoongi's POV

"Uhh..."

An unusual tension in the air needed to be broken, so I took the honor.
"I- We noticed you were alone, so why not come with us? It's fine, really. Besides, it's our treat too, am I right?" I looked over to the boys who hesitantly gave a nod.

Jihyo kind of got shocked at the sudden invitation.
It might be a small chance for her to agree, but there's still a possibility.

I let her decide for a while. She's a girl after all. It would feel weird for all of us to go around with her.
I hummed a tune as I waited for her to respond.

Jihyo's POV

All of this is too sudden. It happened in a speed of light.
I remembered only standing for a few minutes at the school gate's front, but I never expected it'd turn out like this; Yoongi asking me to hang out with all of them.

That includes Jungkook, yes. But should I go?
Yoongi has been avoiding me all the time, but he suddenly asks for something out of nowhere?
I find it weird, very weird.

But still, he "might" want to explain why he's been avoiding me though. I then barely nodded, but it was enough for them to notice though. As soon as I met their gazes they were already around me.

—♔—

The boys were casually waiting for the girl to answer. It was merely possible for her to agree, who would even agree to hang out with a group full of boys, especially when you're a girl?

Their faces lit up as she accepted their invitation. They know they have to pay for everything but that doesn't matter.

Yoongi was about to reply but before he could do it, the others ran to surround Jihyo. Afterwards, they went ahead to a cafe just a few blocks away from school.
Let's just say that he missed a chance to walk beside Jihyo, and just followed behind the others.

Poor Yoongi.