➳ six

Jihyo's POV

"Speaking of... He just left."

He just left? He must've heard everything. It can't be, right? It's quite impossible for him to overhear if the cafeteria is this noisy. I just hope he didn't hear a single thing.

Time passed by quickly and before I knew it, we're back to class. I sighed as I focused my attention on my notebook, which is oddly full of doodles... of him. His face, eyes, and mint hair. Weird. I shook my thoughts away and tried to focus on class.

Yoongi's POV

I didn't hear a single thing from their conversation. And it really bothers me, what if they're talking about me, by chance? I mean, it could happen.

And a bright idea lit up my head. That's right! Nayeon's my classmate, I can always ask her. But, wouldn't it be weird to ask her immediately? I mean, we don't talk, won't others find it suspicious that I'm talking to someone I don't talk to before?

The door opened revealing Nayeon. Lunch time is over, and there were only a few persons in class. Should I go ask her?

Luckily, her seat was just infront of mine. I'm not wasting this chance, let's do it.
"Psst." No response. I tried again, but this time a bit louder.
"Psst!" still no response.
"Hey! Nayeon!" she turned back, irritated.
"What?!" Finally, I sighed.

I smiled, "I saw you talking to a junior at the cafeteria, do you guys know each other?"

"Well I wouldn't be talking to her if I don't know her, and also, it's none of your business." Nayeon warned, but it didn't even scare me.

"None of my business? Everything about her is my business." I smirked as the girl just scoffed.

"Stay away from her." she threatened me, her eyes glaring.

"Let me think about it.... no.", I let out a sheepish smile.
I like Jihyo. Once I like someone, there's no going back.

"Well then, I hope you'll have fun, this will be one long ride, Min Yoongi." Nayeon eyed me, and in a few moments the teacher showed up. Atleast it saved me from her threats

I'm willing to do whatever it takes, to sacrifice whatever I need to sacrifice, just to make her mine.
Min Yoongi never backs down.