➳ sixty-four

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." Jihyo, whose eyes are now puffy, apologized as she tried to wipe the wet spots on Yoongi's shirt.

"You'll have to pay me a kiss in order for you to be forgiven." Yoongi has teased her yet again, this time Jihyo gave him a menacing look.

"You're still not done?" she huffed, withdrawing her hand from his shirt and crossing them afterwards. The girl raised her eyebrows at him, he just shrugged.

"Wouldn't want to stop if it's you." he smirked. Seriously, if smirks could actually kill, Jihyo would've been dead a long time ago.

"Hey, shouldn't we get back to them for locking us in here?" the boy asked, shooting a ball to the ring. Atleast an hour has passed, yet they still were locked inside the gym. They were left to no choice but skip the first period of afternoon classes.

"If it weren't for them, we wouldn't be able to solve the problem, idiot." Jihyo remarked, sitting on one of the benches as she watched him play.

"Who are you calling an idiot?" he retorted, passing the ball to Jihyo who quickly caught it, earning an impressed look from him.

"I mean, you're stubborn, I'm stubborn, the conflict wouldn't be solved if it weren't for them. A stupid plan but hey, it worked." Jihyo simply said, getting up and joining him in the court.

"I bet this was Tzuyu's idea." Yoongi stated as Jihyo took a shot towards the ring. "Oh yeah? I'm leaning more towards Nayeon this time." she replied, eyes focused on the ball that successfully went inside the ring.

"Wanna bet?" His voice sounded mischievous. "What's on the line?" Jihyo played along, although very worried of what was in line for the bet.

"Be my girlfriend." That's it. Jihyo's heart is now a pounding mess. "Y-you're kidding right?" she asked, obviously expecting that it was just a joke.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He retorted. He wasn't kidding. Jihyo cried inside. How can he play with her heart just a few minutes after they've resolved their problem.

She knows she shouldn't back down. Jihyo's lips formed a small smirk, breathing deeply as she placed down her decision.