Chapter 40 pt.2

Kiannah's POV:

I've been here at this house and I've seen things little girls should not have seen at such a young age. I was suffering in this place and its only been a day and a half. My mother and a lot of guys were in the house and basically drugged out. I was missing my real family at this point. My mom was about to come mess with me.

"So Kianna... Your daddy said you can come live with me" she said getting closer. I sat in the corner hoping she wouldn't come any closer.

"No he didn't!" I sorta whispered. She had a mad look in her eye. She came closer and then grabbed my arms pulling me up.

"Listen here you little bitch!" she started. I was starting to tear up then we heard sirens.

"Okay! Come out with your hands up!" yelled a cop.

"Where is my daughter Tyanna!?" I heard my dad yell.

"Daddyyy!!!" I yelled about to run to him but my moms grip on my arm tightened. I screamed in pain.

Manuel's POV:

I heard Kianna scream and I ran up to the door. I didn't care that the cop said to stay. I seen her held up by Tyanna while she smoking a cigarette.

"Tyanna let her go!" I said getting closer.

"Come any closer and I'll burn her" she said. I looked around and seen dudes strung out on the drugs. Before knew it a cop came in.

"Ma'am let her go" he said. I looked at Kianna and seen tears just falling from her face. It made me more mad. Lauren then walked in.

"Lauren" I said. She came to where I was.

"Ugh. Why is this bitch here!?" said Tyanna.

"I'm here for my daughter " said Lauren. She started walking closer.

"Bitch stand back!"

"No. Not until I have Kianna" she said.

Lauren's POV:

I knew it was crazy to just step up but I barely have anything to lose.

"You're not going to do anything. If anything you're not Kianna's mother. No mom would do drugs and take their kids to their crack house. No mom would abandon their child. And no mom would abuse them either" I said getting closer. She noticed and before she could let the tip touch kianna I broke it off. Sorta burning myself but I grabbed kianna at the same time.

Tyanna just looked at the broken cigarette then fell on the floor.

"Great. The bitch was high the whole time" I said. The cops then ran in and Kianna was crying on both me and Manuel.

We put her in the car and drove back home. She was sitting in my lap and had fallen asleep. I carried her in the house and everyone came towards us.

"Awe. She has tear lines. Did she cry herself to sleep?" said Nicki. I nodded.

"I'm going to take her to our room" I said going upstairs. Kianna might not be my full daughter but I will love her like she is my own.