Chapter 34

(A Week Later)

Nicki's POV:

Me and Safaree are gonna spend a week at the Bahamas. His yacht was already at the hotels harbor and we were in the hotel. I was putting on this salmon and pink mixed color swimsuit. Safaree had on swim trunks and I can't help but to look at his abs and muscles. Along with his tattoos of me on him. He was sexy and fine to me and I couldn't help but be all over him like some type of thirsty girl. He laughed and grabbed my waist.

"Save all that grindin for later tonight" he said and winked at me kissing my neck.

"I'll save anything you want for later tonight" I said walking out. No needs of my trying to walk sexy cuz he hit my ass on my way out. I can just predict how my night is gonna go.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel left this morning for his flight. Kendall will only be at the house for taking Kiannah to school and dropping her off. Besides that, if I need her for anything to do with Kiannah that I might not be able to handle. So it was just mainly me and her of the week.

"Can you do my nails?" She asked.

"Sure" I answered. She smiled leaving and came back with a whole nail kit.

"Wow, that's a lot" I said looking at a lot of nail polish colors.

"Yeah, Kendall got it for me. She said that instead of buying a present every year the nail Polish was every years worth" she said.

"Kendall is something else" I said.

"Yeah, but I want this color" she said getting a pink with sparkles all in it. I started to do her nails. "Do you think you and my dad will ever get married?" She asked.

"Umm, I don't know. We've only been dating for quite some months now, it depends" I said.

"Oh" she said. "Well Kendall is hoping y'all will. She was talking to daddy and saying how much she likes you." She said.

"Oh, well I like them both too" I said smiling at her. I finished her nails and she kept them on the coffee table.

"So you think you gonna miss your dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, I always do" she said. "Won't you?" She asked.

"Yes, he will make me miss him a lot" I said. She laughed at me being alittle dramatic.

"Lauren I'm hungry" she said standing.

"Alright, I guess I do gotta feed you" I said joking. She giggled and went into the kitchen with me.

Safaree's POV:

Me and Nicki were out on the beach and watching the sun set. She was on my back and her arms were securely around my neck. She kept talking in my ear and saying she loved me. I smiled. Hearing a lot of what Nicki was saying had me thinking about something I wanna do with her soon. Like as soon as she is divorced from Drake soon. She got down and went to relax in the chair as I went for a swim. I looked at her and she was looking at me. We just had our eyes locked on eachother. She came and joined me and I held her waist the whole time in the water.

"You love me Safaree?" She asked.

"Ofcoarse" I said. She smiled.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you more baby" I said and kissed her. She grabbed my face deepened it. After a few moments she pulled away.

"Can you make love to me tonight?" She asked.

"I would love to" I said and kissed her again.

Nicki's POV:

I love Safaree and we have always fucked around yet we both know we are something more. He is in love with me and I am falling for him more. I'm loving him more than I've ever loved anyone, including Drake. I want our stay in the Bahamas to be unforgettable.

Lauren's POV:

I fixed a pizza for me and Kiannah then I had to have her clean up and get ready for bed. She had out her clothes and everything done before I said anything. She was already in bed and sleep. I went to Manuel's room and skyped him.

"She sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"How did it go?" He asked.

"Fine, we just chilled together" I said.

"Mhm, I wish I could just chill with you" he said. I laughed.

"Me too baby" I said, "but once that week is up I'm yours" I said. "After Kiannah atleast" I added. He chuckled. "Baby I'm tired, can we just talk in the morning" I said.

"Yeah" he said. I gave him a kissy face and hung up. Pretty soon I was sleep.

-I will do a special chapter of just Nicki and Sb making love if y'all want and if I get lots of comments and votes. Then update the real chapter afterwards. How does that sound?