Chapter 4

(It's alot but you have to read)

Drake's POV:

When I got up this morning I took a shower and put on dress pants with a shirt and vest. Had to do an appearance on a show today. Nicki got up and fixed my tie kissing me.

"What else you have to do?" She asked.

"You" I said. She laughed.

"Maybe" she said. I grabbed her before she could walk away and kissed her.

"It's a yes" I said.

"Drake it's a maybe. Have a good day" she said winking.

"It's a yes" I shouted at her.

Nicki's POV:

I went and put on some jeans with a yellow and black crop top and a short black leather jacket. I then put on some black heeled boots. I stood and got my bag and put it in the car. Drake came outside and kissed me then left. I went back inside and ate something for breakfast. Lauren called and I picked up quick.

"Girlll, let me tell youuuu!" She said. I started laughing.

"Girl what" I said. She then laughed.

"The guy I went out with....oooh! Yes!" She said.

"Was it good?" I asked.

"It was amazinggg!" She said.

"What's his name?"

"Manuel" she replied.

"Mmh, sounds nice"

"We've went out twice and I really like him Nic. Like he is different from the others guys I've dated plus he is spontaneous." She said.

"Awe, Im happy for you" I said finishing m food.

"Yes, I'll show you a picture of him when we get to work"

"Okay, speaking of which I'm about to leave out now"

"I've been gone, hey I'm at Starbucks, wan anything?"

"Isn't there a donut place next door?" I asked.

"Yeah" she answered.

"Can you go in there and get me two of my faves?"

"Pigs in blankets and apple juice?" She asked already knowing the answer. I laughed.

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Thanks boo"

"Welcome"

We both hung up and I left out getting my purse.

Cassie's POV:

I got up with Wayne. He escorted me out the door.

"See you later" he said kissing me.

"Bye" I said leaving. I went back home, took a shower and got dressed. Then left for work, after getting something to eat along the way.

Safaree's POV:

I walked in and put a rose on Nicki's desk. I put two pieces of chocolate each on Lauren's and Cassie's desk. I had to show Nicki I like her but don't want it to be out there like that. Plus Cassie and Lauren cool so yeah. I was the only one there for a while, then Lauren came in.

"Oh hey Safaree" she said.

"Hey" I said. She sat a donut bag and apple juice on Nicki's desk.

"Got anymore?" I asked. She laughed.