Chapter 32

Nicki's POV:

Me and sb were up and getting ready for our day. I smiled as I did my hair and seen him from the corner of my eye looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why you all happy?" He asked. I laughed turning to him. He came over to me and held my waist as I leaned back on the counter in the bathroom.

"Just happy" I said answering. He smirked.

"Must of put in some work last night" he said. I laughed.

"Yeah, something like that" I said. He bit his lip and kissed me and I kissed him back. I pulled away after a while and continued to get ready.

"Nice to know I'm the reason why you smiling" he said as I got my stuff together. I looked at him smiling mad hard. I felt like my dimple was gonna pop out my cheek.

"Mhm, me too" I said. I walked over to him as he put on his shoes and sat in his lap, stopping him.

"I guess you want more" he said holding me. I laughed.

"No, I'm actually not wanting to leave." I said.

"Yeah, speaking of that." He said. My smile then faded away alittle. "Baby please be careful with Drake. " he said. "I might not know him as well as you do but I can tell that he is sneaky as fuck." He said. I laughed.

"Baby you can trust me. I promise nothing will happen. And if something does I promise to tell you" I said. He just looked at my eyes as I looked at his.

"Alright baby" he said. I then stood up and let him finish. "Just be careful for me still" he said getting up and pulling me from behind. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me.

"I will baby" I said. He kissed my neck and let go. I pouted. "Can I be held longer?" I asked. He smiled and held me again.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel had gotten dressed and I met him by the door.

"You gonna come by later?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be over" I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"You're amazing. I love you Lauren" he said. I smiled.

"I love you too Manuel." I said and opened the door. He left out and I watched. I finally shut the door and plopped down on the couch really happy.

Drake's POV:

I was getting ready to meet Nicki about this divorce thing. It hurts that she over me so quickly and is really serious about this. I just really think that we need to talk more about this. I still love Nicki and every since she left me, I haven't done any fooling around or anything.

Walking into the coffee shop I looked around until I spotted her. She was sitting in the back and on her phone. I smiled and walked over. She looked up as I took a seat and looked at me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" she said back.

"Long time, no see" I said.

"Pretty much. Haven't seen you since Vegas" she said. I kinda chuckled.

"Yeah, that was terrible" I said scratching my head.

"Sweet but terrible" she said laughing alittle. I missed her laugh. Her dimple showed right on through her cheek. She then stopped and cleared her throat alittle. I then took a seat across from her.

"Last time we talked I was in Trinidad" I said.

"Oh, that's where you were? Family miss me?" I asked.