Chapter 28

Nicki's POV:

I woke up and looked over at Safaree. He was knocked out sleep. I slowly got out of bed and put my silk robe around my body. I creeped out the room quietly and went downstairs. I went to kitchen and got some water.

"Oh I see someone is up early" my mom said walking in.

"Haha, no" I said laughing. "Just woke up and got thirsty".

"You ought to be" she said. I looked at her and she smiled.

"Were we loud?" I asked. She laughed.

"Loud enough, but I think you controlled yourselves well. One of the girls much of told you that the walls are thick"

"Yeahh" I said.

"They might be thick, but no one in this house is deaf" she said. I laughed.

"Thanks ma. What are you up early for?" I asked.

"Gonna cook breakfast" she said.

"At 6?"

"Almost 7 and 8" she said. I just nodded. "But first lets talk" she said going into the livingroom. I followed and sat next to her.

"Are we gonna talk about Safaree?" I asked.

"Yes, speaking of which is Safaree really his name?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yes." I answered.

"Baby I'm surprised you got over Drake so quickly" she said.

"I had to ma. He hurt me and Safaree was there and trying to get with me and I don't know...I just went for him I guess. And no he makes me really happy" I said.

"Have you talked to Drake though?" She asked.

"No. Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I said.

"Because we want you to get through this divorce. You still married and with another guy you just had sexual inter-coarse with" she said. I laughed at my mom for not just saying sex.

"Mom I will try and get this divorce started when I get home" I said.

"Okay" she said, "I'm happy for you" she added. I smiled.

"Thanks ma... So you really like Safaree?" I asked.

"Yes, he is nice. And you're obviously really happy with him and I'm not going to stand in the way of that" she said. I smiled and hugged her. I then got up.

"Need to control that booty of yours" she said. I laughed.

"No, you need to control everyone else's booties upstairs. I didn't know you were okay with Carli and Bria having sex" I said.

"Well I was okay with you having sex after I found out from Jelani and you not telling me about your first time. Just like you getting that tattoo on your arm at 16"

"Well do they use protection atleast?" I asked.

"Carli has condoms and birth control pills, as for Bria just condoms cuz' she isn't really doing anything" she answered.

"Oh, okay. Well I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when breakfast is ready".

"Okay" she said going into the kitchen. I went back up to my room closing the door and laid back down. Safaree moved and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said slightly giggling. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel called me about thirty minutes ago and I've been up talking to him.

"Baby lets skype" I said.