Chapter 38 pt.2

Lauren's POV:

When we got home Manuel took Kiannah up to her room and put her in her bed. I went into the room and got my bag.

"Going somewhere?" Manuel asked. I turned and smiled.

"Just thought I would go home and get more clothes" I said.

"Oh okay, will you be back in time for me go take you and Kiannah out?" He asked.

"Ofcoarse" I said and kissed him. I left out with my bag and keys

Nicki's POV:

Going back home with Safaree we still needed to unpack out bags. We just put them in the room for the day and laid down together.

"When you go back to work?" He asked.

"Maybe in another day or two" I answered.

"Oh okay" he said then got up. "I'm about to take a shower" he said getting out a fresh new pair of underwear boxers.

"Okay." I said turning on the tv. He went into the bathroom. My phone started vibrating and I looked at it. It said a text from Drake.

Drizzy- hey Nic

Nicki- hey...

Drizzy- Nicki I miss you. Everyday it feels like I need you again. I'm an idiot for what I did and have been doing. And I know it's wrong to be texting you when you're with Sb

Nicki- Drake I know you still love me. I love you but only as a friend and the guy I know you are to be. We can only be friends now.

After texting that I didn't get another text back. Sb came out the bathroom and his scent soon came to my nose and I just wanted to fall all over him. My phone vibrated again and I looked at it.

Drizzy- That's good to know. Ttyl

I put my phone down as Sb pulled me ontop of him.

"How was your shower?" I asked him.

"Good" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Baby can we have a baby together?" He asked. I laughed.

"Maybe" I said still laughing.

"How is that funny?" He asked.

"The way you came out with that" I said.

"Oh, well I've been thinking about it" he said.

"You want kids?" I asked.

"With you, yeah" he said. I smiled, but if only he knew I wasn't up for having kids.

Lauren's POV:

After getting all of the clothes and stuff I wanted I headed back to the house. Manuel came out to help me and Kiannah was up. She came out and started riding her bike.

"Are you moving in?" She asked going around in a circle. I laughed.

"Not yet, but soon." I said handing my last bag to Manuel. Closing my car door a car pulled up into the driveway and Kiannah immediately got off her bike and ran inside. I could see the fright in her face. Manuel came outside pissed with Kiannah following behind.

"Lauren take Kiannah and go inside!" He demanded with his deep voice. I didn't really get what was going on until halfway going inside I seen Kiannah's mom got out the car and said "so you got some hoe here now!?" I turned feeling offended.

"Bitch who the fuck are you calling a hoe!?" I said. I was thinking excuse my language because I cussed infront of Kiannah.

"You retard!" She shouted. Manuel made his way to us. "Kiannah baby, mommy is here." Kiannah hid behind me gripping onto my shirt.

"Tyanna now is not the time!" Manuel shouted.

"Now is never the time! Why can't I just see my daughter!?" She yelled.

"She doesn't want to see you obviously! And because you're not a good mom!" He yelled. I started moving towards the house with Kiannah still on me.

"She does too! And who is that?" She asked. Manuel turned towards me as she looked at me to. She then came towards us and I felt like protecting Kiannah more than myself.