Chapter 23

Wayne's POV:

I woke everyone up early. We were going to catch a plane to go back home for a short break for the weekend. We only had a few more shows in other places. I packed my bag; making sure I had everything.

"What time do we leave?" Cassie asked walking in. I looked up at her about to answer but smirked. She slightly smiled "um, why are you looking at me like that?" She asked. I laughed.

"We leave in another three hours" I answered. She came and sat on the bed.

"So that leaves us just enough time" she said sticking out her tongue. I closed and locked the door.

"Yep" I said climbing on top of her. She laughed. "Come here" I said. She sat up and kissed me. I moved my hand as support to hold her. She then pulled away.

"No wait, I don't want to" she said getting up.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to wait til we get to your place" she said.

"Fine" I said. I continued to pack as she left.

Nicki's POV:

I told Safaree to pack my bag for me. I didn't feel like getting up. Mostly because I was just alittle sore. After a while he laid down and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled.

"You not hungry?" He asked.

"You know I can't get up"'I said.

"Must of did something right last night" he said kissing my neck. I laughed and turned to him kissing his lips. He went under the covers and grabbed my ass. I laughed pulling away. But he got ontop of me and kissed down my body. I almost moaned to him.

"Mmh, Safaree nooo" I whined.

"Nah, you need this" he said. I laughed and that laugh turned into a moan from his tongue entering in me. I arched my back at the feeling.

"Shit, Faree" I said. He held me down as he ate me and I couldn't do anything but moan. I grabbed the sheets as he went deeper trying not to scream. I came to him after a while and he ate it moving me on top of him in a straddling position. I kissed him and rubbed my spot making me pull away and bite my lip.

"Can I play with you?" He asked.

"Ugh! You already areee" I said moaning.

"Well can I play inside you?" He asked.

"Omg Safaree. Stop playing with me" I said. He laughed and entered in me slowly. Moving his hands to my waist and holding onto me as he went in and out. Harder and deeper each time I moaned or screamed louder. He bit his lip as I sat up and went faster.

"Safareee! Ughhhhhh!" I moaned out. I tapped out feeling myself about to cum. "I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"Ugh, I'm cumming with you baby" he grunted. Our breathes both heavy as we came to eachother. He waisted no time trying to eat me. I laid in the sheets with him.

"Can't believe you" I said. He laughed and I did so alittle bit too.

"You know you wanted to" he said winking.

"And you knew I was already sore"

"But I knock that shit out" he said. I laughed and got up. "See you can't even deny"

"I'm not trying to. Just like I don't want to" I said going into the bathroom.

"Oh word? Okay" he said getting up and grabbing me, picking em up. I laughed.

"Noo" I said as he closed the door kissing me.

Lauren's POV:

I was going with Nicki and SB to Nicki's parents house. It's was like a mini vacation. Nicki got to see her family, Sb got to meet them and all. Manuel had to go back to work too.

"I'll miss you" he said.

"I'll miss you too babe" he said closing his suit case. He came over and kissed me. during the kiss his phone rung and he answered it, leaving the room.

I left out the room and knocked on Nicki's door. I heard laughing between her and Safaree as she opened the door.

"Hey" she said laughing. She sat on the bed and put on her heels trying not to laugh some more.

"Hey can we talk?" I asked. She stopped laughing and walked out the room to the livingroom area and sat with me on the couch.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Manuel stepped out the room to answer his phone" I said.

"Mhm, wanna know who it is don't you?" She asked.

"I'm afraid to find out. He said it was work." I said.

"Lauren I don't think he is cheating or anything. It could be something important. And he hasn't got called all weekend so it can be another women" she said.

"Yeahh. But maybe I'm scared because he is the guy I've been with the longest" I said.

"You know that's true. Maybe you're just being scared. Listen if it's something, it will come out soon. And I think he likes you a lot" she said.

"Me too. I just want to make sure it's the real thing." I said.

"And I'm sure it is boo. Don't worry" she said getting up. Wayne then came out with his suit case.

"Alright everybody. Lock and load up on the bus!" He yelled. We all started gathering our things.

Safaree's POV:

Me and Nicki got our suitcases and left out the room. We were in the elevator together and I kept teasing her with my eyes.

"Safaree if you don't stop" she said. I laughed and stepped out with her.

"Baby I'm not doing anything" I said. She looked at me and laughed.

"Whatever Faree". I helped put her suitcase in and we went into the back room. She wanted to cuddle and we did so, until she fell asleep on me.

Wayne's POV:

Everyone did their usual thing on the bus and tuned everyone out with their own music or falling asleep. I made me something to eat and a got a soda, laying back chill until we get on our plane.

(2 hour later)

We all were just now settled in the plane. Going home, I knew I had some things to catch up on with the rest of the crew with they tours. And I need to talk to Drake soon because he has been blowing up my phone.

(6 hours later)

Nicki's POV:

Lauren and I were going to Safaree's house for some sleep. I never just really moved out of me and Drake's house. Just like we never really started on this divorce and splitting up everything. I want the house and all my shit. None of his things are my concern.

"Baby I can by and help you get your things" Safaree said getting in bed with me.

"I would like that" I said. I pulled him into a kiss and laid down with him. Lauren was in one of his guest rooms. I just wonder how it will turn out when he meets my family.

Wayne's POV:

Getting inside the house I wasted no time pulling Cassie in the room. She laughed as I carried her in and put her on the bed. She pulled off my shirt and bit her lip. I kissed her and pinned her down. I will have Cassie.

Lauren's POV:

I was on the phone talking to Manuel. He said he made it home and wanted to check on me.

"yeah, I'm about to go to bed soon" I said.

"What you wearing?" He asked. I laughed.

"No, we not doing that" I said. He laughed.

"Okay well goodnight baby" he said.

"Goodnight" I said about to hang up the phone. I then hear a girls voice just as I do and stare at the phone. What the hell?