Chapter 38 pt.1

Nicki's POV:

Lauren and me have been talking since I left from the Bahamas. I told her that I would meet her for lunch.

"Safaree baby come on" I said putting on my shoes.

"I'm looking for my keys" he said.

"Their down stairs babe" I said walking out the room. I heard him follow.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel had came back from his office and I came back from the nail spa with Kiannah. The girl couldn't stop asking questions and talking. It was adorable but annoying. I left out with Manuel and Kiannah to go to Olive Garden with Nicki and Sb.

"So what did you have to get from your office?" I asked.

"Something important. I'm gonna need it for later if I want this big thing for myself to work out" he said.

"Oh, is it another project?" I asked.

"Something like that" he answered. "But you don't need to worry about it." He said. I just slightly smiled and sat back in my seat. We finally arrived and went inside. Nicki and Sb were sitting in a big round booth when we came to join them.

"Hiii!" Nicki spazzed at us all happily.

"Hi ms. Happy" I said sitting down next to her.

"Hey Manuel" said Sb.

"Sup" said Manuel back to him.

"Hi Kiannah" said Nicki. Kiannah smiled and greeted her back.

"I like your nails" she said to Nicki.

"Me too but yours look better" Nicki said and smiled. Kiannah blushed and colored.

"So how was the trip?" I asked.

"Girl it was amazinggg!" She said.

"Mhmmm" I said. She knew I wanted details.

"Daddy I have to pee" whined Kiannah.

"Fine, I'll take you" he said getting up.

"No I can" I said getting up.

"I'll go with you. Then you can hear more" Nicki said getting up with me.

"Not too much" said Sb. Nicki smiled and laughed walking away with us.

"We'll be right outside the door" I said to Kiannah. She nodded and ran in the bathroom.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Lauren I can't complain. Sb has made me more happier than I could of imagined. And we bonded so much." She said.

"What all y'all do?" I asked.

"Well we went snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, he even brought his boat and went on there, out for dinner" she said.

"And the major thing is?" I asked. She smiled and her dimple looked like it was about to pop.

"Lauren we made love and it felt so right" she said. I smiled.

"That's a first huh?" I asked. We both laughed. "Well I'm happy for you. Y'all are good together, he is trustworthy and you're in a good place right now" I said. Nicki smiled.

Manuel's POV:

It was just me and Safaree sitting at the booth when the girls left.

"Do you feel just awkward?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Yep" I said answering.

"Good it's not just me" he said. We started laughing.

"Aye Safaree, let me ask you something real quick."

"What's up?" He asked.

"You think Lauren is okay right? I mean like as far as being a girlfriend goes?" I asked.

"I guess. I mean if she ain't the type that be trippin and loves you. Got ya back when you fall then yeah" he said.

"Glad you said that" I said. I got closer to him. He moved yelling alittle. "Dude I don't roll like that. Let me tell you a secret" I said. He still looked uncomfortable as he leaned in.

"Whoaaa!" He said as we got back in our spots. "Foreal?" He asked.

"Yep. And soon"

"How soon?" He asked.

"Like soon enough within 24 hours" I said.

"Wow. That's crazy. And I'm gonna do the same soon too. Just as soon as everything is all settled and done" he said.

"Everyone knows you will" I said. He started laughing. Both Nicki and my two favorite girls came back and we let them sit down.

"What talk did y'all have?" Lauren and Nicki asked.

"A talk that don't concern y'all yet" Safaree said. Nicki looked at him. Our food came and we started eating.

Lauren's POV:

After eating Nicki and Safaree told us about their trip some more. Kiannah started to get sleepy so we started to leave. Manuel put her in the car as me and Nicki continued to talk.

"Nicki Manuel is acting so weird. Like he is spoiling me. He gave me his credit card and said buy anything you want" I said.

"Girl that ain't acting weird. That's called a man" she said in her southern accent. I laughed. "Plus he loves you. I'm sure he just wanted to spoil you. Plus haven't you been taking care of Kiannah, he might of wanted you to have a break." She said.

"Yeah maybe" I said agreeing with alittle doubt left.

"You think he did so etching bad?" I asked.

"Ugh! Omg! Lauren! I get you have little trust issues with men but damn. Manuel and you have been dating for years now. Im sure you trust and know him enough to know what is going on with him. He don't seem like he did anything wrong. If he really did, you would know". She said. Nicki was telling the truth, with all the men I've been with, I'm sure for knowing when a man is up to something. Yet I can't figure it out with Manuel.

"Baby come on." Safaree said to Nicki.

"Alright" Nicki said. She hugged me. "If anything goes wrong you know where to reach me" she said pulling away. She kissed my cheek and left. I got in the car with Manuel and he took us home.

(If you notice it says part 1..... All imma say is... DRAMA!!!)

Mr. PerfectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara