Chapter 14

Wayne's POV:

Tonight is the first night we kick off with our tour and we have to go out with a bang. I have to make sure everybody knows how it's gonna go down as performances. Nicki and the girls got they routines for us guys, guys got they game on point and the girls...they got they ways of shutting it down.

"Alright, everybody ready!?" I yelled in my mic. The crowd started screaming. I walked out on stage as the lights changed.

Nicki's POV:

I was going over the routine with the girls and worrying. I glanced around and Safaree caught my eye. I smiled and got ready to go out on stage. He pulled me alittle and whispered in my ear "can't wait for my dance" I giggled and left off stage with the girls. I'm just surprised he actually got us poles to dance with.

The crowd got louder and had out phones, cameras, little glow in the dark lights. Their screams were loud and cheers were cheery. But when Shannel left to go give Wayne a lap dance I seen Cassie start getting caught off guard. The crowd cheered.

"Cassie pay attention!" Lauren yelled. She snapped out of her thoughts and continued. When we were done the crowd cheered more. It got my turn to do the next song with Wayne and Lauren and Chyna were gonna be my backup dancers. I changed quickly and went back out with them.

"He said he came from Jamaica, he owned a couple acres. A couple fake visas cuz' he never got his papers. Gave up on love fucking with them heartbreakers, but he was getting money with the movers and the shakers. He was mixed with a couple things, ball like a couple rings. Bricks in the condo and grams to sing sing. Left arm baby mama tatted. Five year bid up north when they ratted. Anyway I felt him, helped, put him on lock, seatbelt him. Took out to Belgium , welcome.Bitches this pretty, that's seldom, This box better than the box he was held in, I'm I'm Momma Dee in that order, I call him Daddy like daughters, He like it when I get drunk, But I like it when he be sober, That's top of the toppa, I never fuck with beginners, I let him play with my pussy then lick it off of his fingers,I'm in the zone" sang starting off my first verse.

When it got time in the middle of the song I edited Wayne was brought by the girls on stage and put down in a chair. I went and gave him a lap dance and the screams got louder. I went and did the last of my singing and finished. The crowd went buck. We all left off stage.

"Great dance " said K.Michelle.

"Thanks, good luck" I said. She smiled and left off stage. She had a mixture of her three songs Can't raise a man, v.s.o.p, and ride out. I love can't raise a man better though. Ironic huh? I went and changed. I had one more song to do and that was after Safaree went out after K. Both crowds cheered.

"You ready?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah" I said fixing my shoes. I went out with all the girls and did my song called Super Bass. Before I got to my last verse the boys came out with chairs. Safaree, Tyga, Wayne, Jae Millz, Twist and Mack mane too. Shannel went to Wayne, Lauren to Twist, K to Mack, Me to Safaree, Cassie to Jae and Chyna to Tyga.

"See I need you in my life for me to stay. No, no, no, no, no, I know you'll stay. No, no, no, no, no, don't go away (ay-ay) I sang as me and Safaree look at eachother.

Safaree's POV:

Me and Nicki had a moment out on stage. I could feel something. She finished and we all stood up. The crowd cheered at us and I couldn't help it. I pulled Nicki close to me and kissed her deeply. She dropped her Mic and kissed me back.

"Hey! Get off my wife!" Yelled Drake stumbling in and on the stage. We stopped and the crowd went silent.

"Drake I'm not your wife!" Nicki yelled.

"Yes you are and who is this?!" He yelled at her while looking at me.

"My boyfriend!" She yelled.

"Boyfriend!? Tf!?" He yelled. "You ain't got no boyfriend.

"Oh like you ain't got no hoes?" She said. "Yeah, Cassie how did you like fucking my husband!?" She said turning to Cassie.

"Please. I have bigger problems other than him"

"Having to be jealous of Shannel and Wayne's relationship shouldn't be your business" said Lauren.

"Wayne is my man!" She yelled.

"No, you should of thought about that shit before you slept with other people"

"Wayne you sleep around too!" She yelled.

"I haven't slept around with anyone in almost a month" he said and walked over grabbing Shannel's waist,"but that'll change tonight" he said.

"Fuck you Wayne!" She yelled.

"Bitch fuck yourself!" He said. Some people started laughing.

"Drake go away!" Nicki yelled. "You cheat, you lie and I look dumb forgiving you. I'm done, you've been done and now we are both done" she said. She walked off stage grabbing my hand, but Drake yanked me back causing me to throw Nicki alittle back.

Nicki's POV:

Trying to walk off stage I got yanks back with Safaree and Drake tried to bitch slap him but ended up hitting me. I fell to the floor and him and Safaree went at it fighting. The girls came to check and see if I was okay.

"Bitch you're nothing! He's using you to get to me!" Cassie yelled at Shannel. Shannel got in her face.

"What me and Wayne do is our business. You're just mad cuz he don't want yo tumble dry ass anymore! No one wants a hoe Cassie and you honestly shouldn't be one! Grow the fuck up and stop fucking around!" Shannel said. She flipped her hair walking off but Cassie grabbed it and swung on her. Shannel was pissed off as I can see and didn't want to be messed with. She turned and grabbed Cassie basically dragging her ass across the stage.

I got up and seen how the crowd was and how everyone on stage was. I just couldn't take it. I started feeling light headed and all I could see was a blur.

TBC...