Chapter 37

Lauren's POV:

I woke up next to both Emanuel and Kiannah. I got up and went to the restroom doing my business. When I came out the bathroom Kiannah was gone and Manuel was up.

"Did I wake y'all?" I asked.

"No" he said pulling me down in bed. I laughed. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"How did Kiannah get in here?" I asked.

"Came in the middle of the night asking if she could sleep with us" he said. I smiled and got on my side.

"So this place" I said. He chuckled.

"You cute but it's a surprise. So chill" he said. I laughed. The doorbell then rung and Manuel got up. He soon came back and said Kendall was here. I got up and looked for some clothes. "You should move in" he said.

"Are you serious?" I asked. He picked up something out of the drawer of her nightstand and got up handing it to me. It was a key. "You're serious?" I asked.

"Yes" he said then kissed my forehead. I smiled and dropped my clothes attacking him with a kiss and a tight hug. "I love you!" I said squealing. He laughed and said I love you back. I got down and put the key with my stuff. I picked up my clothes and went to change.

Nicki's POV:

I woke up next to Safaree and just laid there. We had to go back home in another hour or so. I sat up rubbing my face and looked at Safaree.

"Wake upppp" I sang softly. He didn't budge. I got up and started singing out lyrics. "Pills n' potions. We're overdosing. I'm angry but I still love you. Pills n potions, we're overdosing. Can't stand it but I still love you." I sang going to the bathroom. I heard Safaree wake up. "Oh you're up finally" I said.

"Haha" he said as I laughed. "What were you singing?" He asked.

"Funny that I have to be a freak or sing to wake you up if you didn't do it on your own" I said laughing alittle, "and just something I thought of" I said.

"You should finish it and make it something" he said coming to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed me. I smiled.

"I just might. But anyways lets get ready to go. I don't wanna be late for our flight" I said getting my things together. He started to pack again for himself then we went to the car. While we were in the car Safaree and me talked about how much fun we had on the trip.

"But that one night was really special" he said.

"Special for me or you?" I asked.

"Me. Was it for you?" He asked.

"Yeah.. Why was it for you?" I asked.

"I made love to the women who I'm in love with. Why was it for you?" I asked.

"Because I've never experienced that with Drake or anyone else at that. It was just sex. But I love you and making love with someone who I was for sure loves me was going to another level" I said. He just looked at me for a while then kissed me deeply. I kissed him back then he deepened the kiss grabbing my face. I kissed him a while more then pulled away. "Too strong babe" I said catching my breathe. We both laughed and I pecked his lips.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel and me went downstairs and both Kendall and Kiannah were talking.

"Daddy is taking me and Lauren out somewhere tonight" she said.

"Yep" he said surprising them both. Kiannah jumped then ran into his arms.

"I know all about it" said Kendall. Y'all are gonna love it. Especially you Lauren" said Kendall looking at me. I felt confused as I sat down.

"I guess." I said. "But I'm happy. He just gave me a key to the house. I might move in soon" I said smiling at everyone. Kiannah cheered alittle.

"Yay!!! Im gonna love with Lauren!" She said jumping. I laughed.

"Yeah" said Manuel looking at me. He leaned into my face and puckered his lips. I pecked them and smiled pulling away as he did.

"Get a room" said Kendall getting up. I laughed. "Come on Kiannah. Let's go get some ice cream" she said.

"Nicki and Safaree comes back I a few hours. Maybe we can go out with them for lunch and see how their trip was" I said.

"Yeah but I have to go to my office for something in a bit." He said.

"And I have a nail appointment" I said.

"Maybe you can take Kiannah" he said.

"I thought about it. Has she had them done before?" I asked.

"Yeah, a few times." He answered.

"Well I guess we can meet up later" I said.

"Yeah, and you can go by your house for something cute to wear tonight so you can choose and pick" he said getting up. "Or better yet, go shopping" he said getting out his wallet and giving me a thousand dollars. "You and Kiannah can get anything you want" he said. I stood and hugged him. I kissed all over his neck as he grabbed my waist. "I guess that's your way of thanking me. I giggled and nodded pulling away.

I don't know what's going on with all the generosity but I'm definitely enjoying it and I can't wait to spend time with Kiannah. The girl is adorable and I'm starting to feel like we've been apart of eachother more. And that's with everyone. I can't wait til Nicki gets back too so maybe she can join us and we can catch up on some stuff. And I'm really just wondering what this surprise is.