Chapter 18 pt.1

Nicki's POV:

"Mm! Safaree" I said walking into the room with Safaree's arms snaked around my waist. He was kissing me as I closed the door and then picked me up putting me on the bed. I laughed and continued to kiss him. He went down to my neck holding me down and I bit my lip.

"Uhh, no baby" I said. He just smiled and snapped.

"Man, I was close". I laughed moving him off me. I got up and looked in my suit case.

"Come on, you know we have to get ready for the club" I said.

"I'll only go if you wear something for me" he said smirking. I just sorta smiled knowing what it was already.

"What?" I asked. He unzipped a part of my suitcase and pulled out a pair of my laced panties I bought from Victoria's Secret. In which I might go back just to get a present for Sb.

"You gone wear it?" He asked.

"Sure" I said. He smiled and got up. I went to take a shower.

Cassie's POV:

I was looking for my wallet and I couldn't find it anywhere. Where did I have it last? Oh dammit, I left it at the bar. I grabbed my key and left out going into the hall to the elevator. I pushed the button waiting for it to come up then the doors opened. They finally did and I walked inside and pushed the lobby button. It seemed to take forever. When it stopped I left out and went to the bar. Dang, what was the guys name again?

"Chris?" I asked kinda quietly just in case I got it wrong. He turned and smiled.

"Hi Cassie" he said. "Oh, um you left your wallet here" he said getting out of a cabinet. "I didn't know where your room was so I just thought next time I see you I'd give it to you" he said handing it to me.

"Thank you, I was just looking for it" I said.

"Welcome, but there you go" he said smiling.

"Yeah, thanks again" I said. I turned and walked away...kinda hoping he'd ask me out. I went back up to the room and finished trying to get ready.

Lauren's POV:

I was in my room with Manuel getting dressed. I felt like he kept watching me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just looking at my beautiful and sexy girlfriend". I smiled.

"Thanks babe" I said.

"Welcome" he said coming over to me. I kissed him and he kissed back. Before we could really get into our kiss his phone rung. "Oh baby I gotta get this" he said. He answered his phone. I just continued to get ready.

Wayne's POV:

I sprayed my cologne and redid my ponytail of dreads. Shannel came out the bathroom in a real sexy red dress. She moved me aside and put on her earrings. I just bit my lip.

"Fine ass think you cute and start being rude" she laughed and grabbed my face then kissed me. I pulled away. "Don't seduce me Shannel or imma have yo ass all over this room." I said.

"Maybe I want that" she said. She stuck out her tongue leaving the room. I shook my head following her.

Nicki's POV:

I put on some see thru black tights with a tight black dress that stopped at my thighs and some giuseppe zanotti heels and fixed myself in the mirror. Safaree came out the bathroom and I could smell him from across the room. I just wanted to be all over him. He put on his shoes and walked out with me. Everyone was ready alittle after we came out.