Special chapter

Nicki's POV:

Safaree and I went into the room and he sat down on the couch. I put the "do not disturb" sign on the door and locked it. After I took of my sandals I went over to Safaree and straddled him. He put his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You good?" He asked.

"No" I said biting my lip. He licked his lips.

"Is that a problem?" He asked. I nodded. "Can I fix it for you?" He asked getting closer to my face. I nodded again he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back deepening it. I let my hands fall and I tugged on the bottom of his shirt. He broke the kiss and took it off then pressed his lips against mine again. He grabbed my waist and I slid my tongue in his mouth. He started sucking on it and I let out a small moan. He bit my tongue and I bit his lip pulling away. He licked his lips as I took off my sheer skirt. He grabbed my ass and picked me up. He carried me to the room and laid me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips down to my neck. Then my chest and around my boobs. I sat up and untied it, taking it off and he grasped my boobs. Squeezing them and entering my nipples into his mouth. Moving closer between my legs he circled his tongue around my nipples. Going back and forth between sucking and licking on them. I let moans slip out my mouth.

He stopped and went down kissing my stomach to my spot. He looked up at me and put his hand to my clit and started rubbing it through my bikini bottoms. I bit my lip moaning softly. He continued to rub it as he came to my ear and whispered "you like that?" To me. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip. His seduction was attractive and making me want to go weak. I didn't respond and he just chuckled softly and took off my bottoms. He licked two of his fingers and rubbed my clit again. He kept pressing them in but never went in fully.

"Safaree stop play- Ughhh!" I said. I didn't finish my sentence being interrupted my his fingers entering deeply inside me. I arched my back having an orgasm and gripped the sheets alittle bit. He kept pumping his fingers in and out making me get tighter and my moans get louder each time.

"Mmh, you so tight baby" he said. "Is that the problem?" He asked. I bit my lip nodding and moaning. He stopped and licked off his fingers. "Did you cum?' He asked smiling slightly.

"Lil bit" I said giggling. He stood and took off his swim trunks.

"Well it's about to be a lot" he said and pulled me by my legs to him. I smiled but it soon faded away and I made a face when he rubbed the tip of his dick on my folds. I felt them open and wrap around it nicely as he entered in me. He held my waist pushing in and out slowly. I put my hand on his chest wincing at the feeling. Thoughts were running through my head on us but I couldn't really focus. He went harder and faster and I arched my back while grabbing the sheets. I felt him hold my up and kiss my neck then suck on it while still going. He pressed against my walls making me scream.

"Ugh! Safareee!" I whined out. He held my lower back and made me pound on him. I threw my head back scratching his back lightly. My legs were wrapped around him. I could feel my blood boil and make me hot. A high level of lust and ecstasy rising more. I felt his balls the back of my folds harder as he pounded inside me faster and deeper. I moved my hand to the wall, at the top of the head board, just to hold my self up. Safaree held my legs and started to smack my ass. At that point I started to reach my climax even more.

"Sa-Safaree" I managed to struggle to get out. He kept going as he looked at me. I felt my cum just pour out of me. He slowed down, eventually stopping and pulled out. I felt his hands grab my thighs and his tongue slide in me. He began to eat me out and I couldn't help but moan loudly at his pleasure. I moved my hand to his head and ran my fingers around it. Feeling his tongue go into patterns in me. Up and down, side to side, and around repeatedly. He moved my legs up on his shoulders and I just continued to feel the pleasure he was giving me. My pussy felt so wet and dripped on the sheets.He started to flick his tongue against my clit and I moaned out his name with orgasms. I came in his mouth and he ate it all. He stopped and licked his lips looking at me. He came up to my face and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back making us make out for a while. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Don't stop" I said almost in a hushed tone.

"I wasn't going to" he said and kissed me again. I kissed him back.

I felt his hand move down and I thought he was gonna rub my clit. Instead he hit his dick against my clit hard. I broke the kiss having an orgasm and feeling him push deep and hard inside me. I called his name and scratched his back. I felt my legs and my spot tighten and tense up.

"Yess Safaree baby! Harderrr!" I yelled. He grunted going harder and I moaned out to him.

"Like that baby?" He asked pushing in all of him inside me.

"Ugh! Yes!" I screamed out. He kept going and after a whole I started to get weak and and couldn't take it anymore. My climax was through the roof by now. I tapped out hitting the bed and the wall. I heard the headboard hit the wall as Safaree kept going.

"Cum to me Nicki!" He groaned.

"Uhhh! Make me!" I said shaking. He smacked my ass and pulled my hair alittle. He stopped and I gathered a good few breathes. Then I felt him push all the way in me and hit my walls and my g-spot. I screamed and he got more aggressive taking over me.

"Ughh! I'm cumming!" I yelled about to cum to him. He didn't stop until I did. When he did stop I went weak and only felt his tongue eat me out. Both our breathes heavy. When he finished I straddled him and he held my waist entering in me. I looked into his eyes as he did mine as I was riding him. Levels of lust, passion, desire and love were high. He grunted, groaned and moaned as I was riding him. He held my hips moving them and pounding me on him more. I heard him call my name.

"Who's is it?!" I heard him ask me while I was screaming.

"Uhhh! It's yours!" I said. He pounded me harder and deeper and we both came. He came three times and I came five.he ate all of me as I laid down throbbing, shaking, sweaty and hot with weakness. Safaree laid alongside of me. I didn't know what was next for us.

(Btw thanks to everyone who is reading, following, voting and commenting. This was just a book to write for fun because I got bored lol but I'm glad you like it. It is now at 13,000 reads and that's more than I expected so thank you. I hope you liked the special chapter)