Chapter 6

Nicki's POV:

I got up and got dressed in a leopard silk shirt and a skirt putting on heels and my hair down. Lauren came in the bathroom doing her hair and makeup.

"Have you thought about it?" She asked putting on lip gloss.

"Ugh. No hello, good morning or anything?" I said.

"No now answer" she said.

"Ugh....not so quick Lauren.

"Nicki you know better. You're just scared of the truth and can't handle it" she said walking out. I followed.

"Maybe so" I said getting my stuff together. I seen her just shake her head then her phone started ringing.

"I'll meet you there" she said answering.  I just left out and went to work. On my way in the elevator it started closing but I yelled for someone to stop it. Someone actually did and when I walked in, it was Safaree. I just went to the farther side away from him.

Standing in the elevator seemed to take the longest time than usual.

Safaree's POV:

Nicki stood at the other end of the elevator and she looked so sexy and beautiful today. I kept glancing at her and I could smell her fragrance.  I can resist her and if it wasn't for this elevator about to open I'd kiss her. She hurried out and I watched her ass jiggle as she walked fast to her desk. I just went into my office cuz I knew she didn't want an awkwardness going on.

Nicki's POV:

I got a call for Lauren saying she asked Wayne for an extra day off cuz Manuel asked her to go on a trip with him. Then Cassie called and said she wasn't gonna come in and Wayne said me and SB can go ahead home. I sighed and got up. I went to Safaree's office slowly and knocked. He opened the door and looked at me.

"Sup?" He said.

"Wayne said we can go home and no one isn't really going to be here" I said walking away. I grabbed my purse and stuff. He came up behind me.

"I'm sorry about the kiss Nicki" he said.

"It's fine" I said. He hugged me from behind. I smiled and turned. I hugged him forreal and he held me close. When I pulled away I looked at him and slowly we inched closer. Our lips touched and our kiss deepened....it felt better than me and Drake's kisses...I loved it. I love how I could feel it....could I feel more though?