Chapter 38 pt.3

Manuel's POV:

Tyanna, my baby mama, is here and as always She SHOULDN'T BE! Lauren has gotten offended by her already and Kiannah is not at her best with her. She gets really scared around her mother knowing she somewhat a crackhead.

"Tyanna just go home!" I ordered stepping infront of Lauren and Kiannah before he could step any further.

"No. Now who is this around my daughter and why can't I see her?" She asked folding her arms.

"This is Lauren and because I said no. You know you can't visit unless I ask you too or if Kiannah wants to see you." I said.

"Manuel we actually need to talk" she said. "In private if you will please?" She asked nicely. I sighed. As I did Kendall pulled up in the driveway.

"Kendall!" Kiannah cheered going over to her quickly. Kendall got out the car and picked her up while keeping her eye on Tyanna.

"Mhm, what's going on?" She asked.

"Well hello to you too Kendall" said Tyanna.

"Mhm, Tyanna" she said.

"Baby will you and Kendall go in the house with Kiannah while I talk to her?" I asked.

"Oh baby is it?" Asked Tyanna laughing alittle. Lauren gave her a glare clenching her fist and Kendall made her go with her inside.

"What is it now Tyanna?" I asked.

"I hope you know I've been clean for a year now. I'm able to see and have joint custody of Kiannah" she said. I laughed.

"Please. You have no where to live" I said.

"Yes I do. I'm living with my new boyfriend"

"What does he do? Is he safe to be around your daughter?"

"That's none of your business and yes!" She said.

"Oh another drug dealer. No. Tyanna I'm going to say this. Your daughter doesn't love you. Everytime you come around she gets scared. You are a drug addict with no stability and control. I don't trust you and Kendall despises you. My girl in there doesn't even like you now. So what you can do is take that bs somewhere else" I said.

"Manuel this isn't over. I will have her again." She said.

"Yeah, okay" I said going into my house. I heard her speed off.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel came back inside and he just sat down on the couch.

"So what is going on?" Kendall asked.

"She wants joint custody." He said.

"Meaning she will have half the custody you have?" I asked.

"Yep" he said. "But she is t going to get it." He said and left. I got up and followed.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He just remained quiet.

"I'm fine baby" he said.

"Look at me" I said. He turned looking at me. "You're not okay" I said going up to him.

"Yes I am. This whole her showing up just has me thinking" he said.

"Do you not want to go out tonight. I mean we can just stay home-"

"No, are going out tonight. In fact tell Kendall she can come. And if you want Nicki and SB can too" he said.

"Um...okay" I said unsure.

"I'll be back. I need to go get something" he said getting his keys. He gave me a kiss on the cheek then left.

Nicki's POV:

I was just talking to Sb when I hear my doorbell ring. I open the door and both Wayne and Cassie are standing there.

"Hey!" She squealed.

"Um, hi" I said letting them in. I gave Wayne a hug and sat back down with them joining.

"So how was the trip?" They asked.

"Good. How was work?" I asked.

"Oh we haven't been working" she said.

"And why not?" I asked.

"We were out in Los Angeles with Future and Ciara." She said.

"Oh, that's coo" I said.

"Yeah and she told me to tell you to call her cuz she wanted to hang out"

"Oh, alright"

"Yo sb, what the fucks good?" Asked Wayne. I seen him lift up his eyebrows and both him and sb laughed. I slapped the back of sb head.

"I know what that look and laugh was for" I said. He rubbed his head.

"Men" said Cassie.

"Women" said Wayne. Cassie gave him a look. I laughed and went to answer my phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey, will you go out with me and Manuel and Kiannah with Kendall for dinner?" She asked. I put my hand to the phone.

"Baby you feel like going out with Lauren, Manuel,and Kiannah again?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure" he said.

"Yeah, what time?" I asked Lauren.

"At around eight" she said.

"Alright" I said then hung up. When I looked up Wayne and Cassie were gone.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

"Something about a movie" he said.

"Oh" I said. Sb smiled and picked me up. I kissed him and he kissed me back taking me to the room.

"Wanna play?" He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I moaned softly teasing him.

"Not really" I said getting off him. He laughed and smacked my ass as I went to find something to wear.

Manuel's POV:

Tyanna always stops by unannounced and it irritates me. I went to go get my suit from the cleaners and came back home. Everyone was getting ready to go at that time. Lauren had on a pretty white dress that hugged her curves perfectly and stopped around the bottom of her thighs. It wasn't tight, yet it was tight enough. Her hair curled and makeup looking prettier than ever. Kiannah came in asking if I can tie her bow to the back of her dress.

"Daddy do I look pretty?" She asked.

"Yes you look adorable" I said smiling. She smiled and skipped out the room. Lauren smiled leaving out too. I finished and we all headed to the expensive restaurant I had reserved for us. After getting out the car I seen Nicki and Safaree walking towards us as we were about to go to our table.

Lauren's POV:

I sit between Manuel and Nicki. Safaree was on the other side of her then Kendall then Kiannah. We had finished our advertiser just as the food came. I was telling Nicki about Manuel's baby mama showing up as we ate and she was making everyone laugh on how she would of handled things.

"Well I think Lauren has proved she can handle herself well. In fact" said Manuel getting up. "She has proven a lot over the years. Enough for me to do this" he said getting on one knee infront of me.

"Oh my lord, sweet Jesus" said Nicki. I wanted to laugh but now wasn't the time.

"Lauren I love you so much, since the day we met you have been in my heart and mind. I've never met someone like you and felt like I do when I'm around you." People started to stare. "I feel like you complete me and that you are what keeps me together. I've taken a bigger step with you than I've do e with anyone else and that is meeting my daughter, which she seems to love you" he said laughing alittle. I looked at Kiannah who was smiling and back at Manuel. He starts to reach in his pocket and pulled out a ring box.

"Baby I love you and I want to make you mine. Will you marry me Lauren?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said enthusiastically. He slid a big diamond ring on my finger and I stood up and kissed him deeply as he did to me. "I love you!" I said about to cry alittle. This is what I needed instead of thinking he did something.