Other Books from me

If you have and want more of my books to read check out the small summaries and books I have available for you. Thanks!

Books to read:

Gangsta's Paradise: Omeeka book about Nicki and Meek being Philly's best and biggest drug lords and dope dealers until enemies from the past try to take over. It has everything you would want in an Omeeka book.

For the Love Of Nicki Minaj: Competition set by various men to compete for Nicki Minaj's heart.

For the Love Of Nicki Minaj 2: Another competition set by various men to compete for Nicki Minaj's heart. Except with more and new guys

Bad Barbz Club: Like bad girls club except with Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, K Michelle, Mariah Carey and Paris Hilton. And surprise guest Madonna.

A Beautiful Minaj Love: remember Lyric from Bad Barbz Club? She was adopted by Nicki and now her dad wants to be in the family picture.

A Beautiful Minaj Love 2: So Brian, Lyric's dad, is now with Nicki and they want a family? The girls are in college and the family just keeps getting bigger.

Highschool: Nicki Minaj , Drake and Lil Wayne are now going to be seniors and their Highschool days are crazy asf. See how they are in for a ride.

Fades Away: Why not get the Gang back for a little reunion? Its just like Highschool all over again except with a lot more drama.

Reliving Highschool: Nicki is getting a second chance to start over from Highschool and is even getting a chance to change up her life of friends and relationships. Will things go wrong and too far to where she has to live it permanently?

Lesbian Love Challenge: Nicki Minaj is going through a breakup with her boyfriend and thinks she is lesbian? She meets Cam and that changes her life.

Dricki Unestablished: DRICKI love story. Cute and adorable is just what they are. Listen to how they tell how they met and why they stay together.