Mr. Perfect

Cast:

Nicki: 28, married with no kids. She is a singer and performer with the job as an actress, assistant and stripper on the side. Has been doing the jobs every since she was seventeen and been married since she was 25. Now after years of working as an assistant to Lil Wayne, he has a new partner that starts to get into me. I just don't know what I will decide for future decisions.

Lil Wayne: 29, Nicki is my assistant and I can't lie, she fine and I want to hit, but she married so that can't happen. I already got kids and ex's. I'm Nicki's manager and boss for her singing and acting. I sometimes fool around with girls every now and then. I got a new partner that is gonna start working with us and his name is Safaree. I see he starting to take interest in my hopefully side chick (Nicki)

Safaree:28, I start working with Wayne and take interest in Nicki. I also mess around with his other assistant, but that's only when convenient. I'm a rapper and am up for anything.

Drake:29, married to Nicki. Me and Nicki don't always have the perfect relationship so yes, we both slip up sometimes. Yet we haven't done anything bad lately. But when we do, I go to Nicki's best friend Cassie and fool around with her. Then I have other chicks Nicki doesn't know about.

Cassie: Nicki's best friend. I sometimes fool with Drake. We don't tell Nicki and you may think I'm a bad friend yet I try my best to help them both. I work with Nicki at the club and have a boyfriend. Hey, what can I say? I'm about that money.

Lauren: 27, I'm Nicki's real bestf friend and we do almost everything together and tell everything to eachother. And I literally mean everything. My man is...no one. I don't wanna date, get married or be single. I'm just a girl that has guys really and no one knows how I get shit done but Nicki. As for Cassie, me and her got beef. Never can get along.

-just something. I'm not sure if I wanna keep it, but I got bored and wrote it. There may be other characters I'll add in the story later, if I choose to keep.