Chapter 27

Nicki's POV:

Me and Safaree got ready to go out to the beach. I know there will be a lot of people there.

"Damn baby" said Safaree coming towards me. "You look sexy as fuck" he said grabbing me. I laughed.

"Thank you baby" I said. I took his hand and walked down stairs. He kept smacking my ass as it jiggled alittle then stopped when we reached the last stair.

"Don't y'all look beach ready" said Lauren.

"Come on, it's already seven!" Yelled Carli running out. Lauren and Bria went out following.

"Bye y'all" I said walking out with Safaree and shutting the door. We al rode to the beach together and when we got there, there was lights on the beach, campfires, firecrackers being bought and lots of teens and adults running around.

"Be safe guys" I said as the girls ran off.

"I'm going to go to the bar" said Lauren.

"Okay" I said. Safaree picked me up and ran off with me in the sand, which didn't last long because of it sinking our feet in. I laughed as he stopped.

"Let's sit here for a while" I said putting my towel down and sitting in his lap. I got comfortable as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I really love this" I said to him.

"What exactly?" He asked. I turned and looked at him.

"Me and you. Having my families approval on this makes me really happy and I feel like I'm getting closer to you" I said.

"Me too baby" he said smiling. I smiled back. Some guy walked up to us.

"Hey, would you like to buy firecrackers?" He asked.

"Sure" answered Safaree. He reached into my beach bag and got out twenty dollars from his wallet. The man handed him the firecrackers and Safaree sat them down as he left.

"Guess we will be poppin firecrackers" I said.

"That ain't the only thing I'll be poppin tonight" he said winking. I laughed.

"Let's go get in the water" I said standing. He got up and walked to the shore with me.

Lauren's POV:

I was drinking some type of drink that was like a frozen icy but it was alittle alcoholic too.

"Hey, what's your name?" Some guy asked. He had curly hair and light brown eyes with a cute smile.

"Lauren, you?" I asked.

"James. And that is a pretty name" he said.

"Yeah, thanks" I said getting up. "Sorry but I'm taken" I said. He nodded understanding as I began to walk off. Saying that made me wonder what Manuel was up to and miss him. I walked around the beach and seen Bria with a guy putting out campfire things.

"Can I have a marshmallow?" I asked. She looked at me laughing. She handed me one and I ate it. "So where is Carli?" I asked.

"Probably with her boyfriend in the water somewhere" she answered.

"Oh" I said.

"Yeah, where is Nic and Safaree?" She asked.

"No idea" I said.

"Oh, okay. Well I'm going to go surfing before it gets too dark" she said. She went and got a surf board and went into the water. I sat down and the same guy from the bar came up to me.

"May I sit with you?" He asked. His Trinidad accent strong.

"Umm"

"I just wanna talk" he said.