Chapter 2

Drake's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Sounds weird I know but I woke up to the smell. I looked around and Nicki wasn't in the room. After a couple of minutes I got up and went downstairs. She was in the kitchen putting breakfast food on a plate.

"Morning baby" she said coming up to me for a kiss. I barely kissed her back and she knew why.

"I'm sorry" she said apologizing.

"I waited up for you"

"And I came home before twelve baby"

"Mhm.....I forgive you" I said. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed her back.

"Here is your breakfast" she said handing me a plate.

"Thank you" I said taking out two forks. I handed her one and went went and sat at the table. Nicki turned on our flat screened tv and put on BET. We sat there eating and watching family matters.

"How was work yesterday?" I asked.

"Good, I made up to ten last night" she said. "I'll have to go put it into my account".

"Nicki when are we going to have the same accounts again?" I asked. Me and Nic were seperated and after we got back together she thought it was good that we just stay seperate.

"Baby we talked about this. I want my own and I'm going to keep it that way" she said finishing and then getting up. I just finished and put my plate in the sink with hers. She turned the tv off and went upstairs. I went up behind her and held her waist kissing her neck. She giggled and turned around to me. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back deeply. We moved back towards the bed and she laid down. I crawled on top of her and kissed down her body. She slid off her panties for me and I rubbed her spot deeply. She goes crazy for that all the time.

"Mmh, Drake don't tease meee!" She said with alittle moaning voice. I just ignored her and licked her juices off my hand. I then grabbed her hips moving her to me and slid my tongue deeply in her. She moved her hand to my head and pushed it in more. I went deeper and she started moaning louder. I went faster and she started grinding her body on me, gripping the sheets. I started playing with her clit moving my tongue up and down and flicking my tongue on it; she started calling my name. She started squirming around and I pulled her back and started fingering her. She arched her back scratching mines lightly. After a while I stopped and she was tight. I stood taking off my pants and she got up and slid off my boxers. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. She grabbed my friend and started sucking and licking it. Each time she'd go deeper. I held her hair and pushed her head alittle more groaning and moaning.

"Mmnh! Nicki" I said as she's looked up at me while doing it. It was attractive. She stopped and straddled me. I held her waist entering inside her and a loud moan filled the room. I pushed deep and slow and grinded more and more. I held her tight when I I started going fast and hard pounding in her. She screamed when I went as deep as I could go. I smacked her ass holding it going harder.

"Uhhh! D-Drake!! Don't stoppp" she moaned out. She tilted her head back riding me. She started moving her hips and I felt myself about to cum. She kept moving her hips and pushing down more and I came to her. She ate some of it. I turned us over and went deep and slow. She rubbed herself and started cumming. I turned her back over and ate all of her. I moved my tongue in a circular motion deeply and she ran her fingers through my hair moaning softly. After I got all of her I stopped. She wrapped herself in the covers and laid there. I put on my boxers and laid next to her.

Nicki's POV:

I laid there alittle weak. I got up and checked the time. I had to be at work in another hour. Went and picked out a blazer and a crop top with some tribal tights and heels. I went and showered and when I got out there was a lace and see thru bra and panties on my side of the bed.