Chapter 13

Nicki's POV:

I came out my room after a while and everyone was chilling out. I sat with Lauren.

"You okay? I was scared to go in the room" she said.

"Fine. Just been thinking" I said.

"Ohh"

"Yeah, what's been going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, you know how we just chill for the first night" she said.

"Yeahh. Where is Safaree?" I asked.

"Please tell me y'all gonna go out already" she said. I giggled.

"Maybe but I just won't to talk to him" I said.

"He's in his room. And y'all need to make y'all moves fast" she said.

"They moving fast enough" I said and got up. I walked to his room and almost there Cassie came out of her room. We just both stopped. I continued to walk.

"Nicki wait" she said.

"What?" I said turning around a little aggravated.

"Um..I just wanted to say I never wanted to hurt you" she said. I just looked at her.

"Whatever" I said. I didn't know what to say and I'm not about to excuse anything yet. I knocked on Safaree's door and he let me in. I sat next to him on the bed.

"You okay? You look pissed" he said.

"I'm a little irritated and aggravated at the moment." I said. "I just ran into Cassie"

"Ohh, what happened?"

"Nothing. She was like I never wanted to hurt you" I said to him. He shook his head.

"Fake ass bitches these days" he said. I started laughing. He laughed with me.

"But it's true like it's funny but it's true. And Cassie shouldn't act like some thirsty chick and a fake ass bitch" I said.

"Too bad, so sad she is really bad" he said. I shook my head laughing and looking down.

"Horrible" I said. I rubbed my forehead.

"You shouldn't stress that little shit" he said rubbing my back. "I mean you getting a divorce and Cassie is nothing compared to you." He said. I looked up and then laid down.

"That's a given" I said. He laughed.

"Over confident self" he said.

"Whatever" I said. "Thanks"

"For what?"

"Comforting me" I said.

"Anytime" he said. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. For some reason I wanted him to kiss my lips again. I was actually thirsty for Safaree's lips! I thought in my head. I got up and walked to the door.

"Talk to you later" I said.

"Okay" he said smiling at me. I walked out.

Safaree's POV:

If Nicki wants to take things slow, I'm willing to. Yet I'm not because I want to call her mine already. Even if she isn't divorced yet. But I got a plan. Nicki will be my girl.

Cassie's POV:

I feel horrible, exposed and embarrassed. Everyone pretty much knows what I've did. I went to Wayne's room and he was in his phone with his video game on pause. I sat next to him on his bed.

"What you want?" He asked.

"Need to talk to someone" I said.

"I'm not that someone" he said.

"You can't be mad at me too" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"We not even in a relationship" I said.

"Yet you were fucking another man. And me, and let alone it be Nicki's husband!" He yelled.

"Why does it matter to you though!?" I yelled back.

"Probably because I like you! Maybe even love you!" He yelled. We just looked at eachother. "But it don't matter anymore. You just a down low hoe" he said and started back playing his game. I felt tears form. I stormed out his room slamming his door going to my room and slamming mines.

Wayne's POV:

I don't care about how Cassie feels right now. I know Nicki ain't talking to her and telling her how she feels right now about everything and Drake's ass is out being a little bitch. I'm hurt because I'm liking Cassie to where I wanna be with her and now I know she is messing with Drake. Drake of all people.

Lauren's POV:

I seen as Cassie was upset and pissed but that's what you get for being a hoe.

"Dang, I hope they don't be all moody and shit like that the rest of the tour" said Chyna.

"Nicki won't, she's a working progress towards something. Cassie, eh" I said. They all laughed.

"Yeah and we know how Wayne is" said Shannel.

"Who is we? You sleep with him, not us" said Michelle. We all started laughing. I got up and went to Nicki's room. She was laying down. At first I thought she was sleep but I seen her looking at her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She sat up.

"Look at this" she said handing me her phone.

"Are you serious!? Is he really going to do that?!"

"I don't know" she said.

"Nicki we gotta be careful at the concert. We need to ban him or something" I said. She took her phone back.

"I can't take this. Why is he still after me when he doesn't love me?" She said. "Maybe he does love me, you think?" She asked me.

"Nicki no. Don't even try forgiving him. He cheated on you for atleast three years now out of the ten years y'all have been married. And then he came home late that one time it was your anniversary and forgot it. Nothing there. And he keeps lying to you" I said. "All I see is a user". She put her phone down.

"I wanna cry" she said.

"No, do not cry. Nicki be happy okay. " I said climbing in her bed.

"Lauren how can I not cry? I have too many bad memories of our marriage. The only good memories I have are when we dated and the first three years we were together. He has done everything bad. Like the one time I kept questioning him and he accidentally called me another women's name. Oh an-" she was now forming tears. I could tell she was hurt. I Pulled her to me and now she was really crying.

"Nicki stop crying for me please? Now you're going to escape all that no matter what he plans to do. Even of he tries something forreal while we are on this tour you have all of us as friends to help you" I said comforting her. She sat up and wiped off her face.

"You're right" she said.

"I know, and don't pay any attention to Cassie. Wayne seems to have that down packed himself" I said, "lets just have fun... Well after we just chill today, but tomorrow it will be fun" I said.

"Okay" she said smiling.