Chapter 5

Nicki's POV:

I pulled away not realizing we've been kissing for a while. I got up.

"I'm sorry, but-" I said.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have" he said.

"I think I'm just gonna go to Lauren's." I said getting my things. I left without saying anything else and went to Lauren's house.

Lauren's POV:

After I finished with Manuel we just laid in bed together. I looked at phone to see if I missed anything after a while and I had missed calls from Nicki. I sat up and called back. There was no answer then my doorbell ring. I got up and it was her. I seen she had been crying.

"Oh my Nikabear!" I said taking her inside. Manuel came down shirtless.

"I don't mean to come over but I tried to call" she said. Then she seen Manuel. He grabbed his shirt putting it on. "Oh hi" she said.

"Manuel this is my bestfriend Nicki, Nicki this is Manuel" I said.

"Hey" he greeted. "Baby I think imma let yo and your friend talk. We can talk tomorrow" he said kissing me. "Okay" I said kissing him back. He then left and me and Nicki sat on the couch.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Drake cheated, I seem a stain on his collar and he smelled like another women's perfume" she said.

"Nicki you need to leave him" I said.

"Lauren I love Drake. He just does that stupid shit because I'm not giving him any sex"

"Nicki, would you rather have sex and be happy or not have sex and be unhappy?" I asked.

"Lauren that isn't the only thing though.." She said.

"What else?" I asked.

"I was trying to call you but you weren't answering and I see why, but I called Wayne too but he was having baby mama drama hd then I knew not to go to Cassie so I went to Safaree and...we kissed" she said.

"Oooh! Yes! That boy likes you. Get with him" I said. She looked at me crazy then laughed.

"I'm still married" she said.

"Nicki listen to me and get a damn divorce. If drake loves you he would keep showing it but he not. Every time y'all argue he turns it into sex. All he wants is that. Can't you see how much he has changed?" I asked.

"Yes Lauren" I could tell she didn't want to hear anymore. I stood up.

"Look it's late and we have work tomorrow before our day off" I said.

"Goodnight" she said.

"Night Nic".