Chapter 18 pt.2

Nicki's POV:

I watched as Safaree bit his lip and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I felt him move my dress more up. He grabbed my ass feeling on it and I felt his hands on my spot. He rubbed my clit and I stopped kissing him letting out moans, he rubbed deeper and harder, letting me feel the massaged feeling. I got more wet and felt tight. I felt my juices pile inside until they poured out of me inside my panties. He stopped and slid down me licking through my panties and then moved them over eating at my clit. I moaned and kept tilting my head back. He stood and I took off my dress. He took off his shirt and I seen his perfectly in shape body. He turned me on by grabbing me and making me wrap my legs around his waist. He laid me down on the bed and took off my bra. He pinned my hands over my head and I felt him suck and lick on my boobs and nipples. I moaned feeling the pleasure he gave.

K's POV:

Chris was pushing himself all the way in me and I came to him. He ate me out and kept going. I held onto him and kissed him as he slowed down. I forgot how good it felt to be in bed with him. He remembered how to get at all my spots. He smacked my ass and I screamed calling his name. My breathe started getting more heavy and shorter as I kept feeling him pound inside me.

"Ughhhh! Chris!" I screamed. He kissed my neck and I felt chills go through my body. I felt me or the room get hotter and I gripped the sheets.

"Mmh! Baby" he said. I moved, grinding my body and he held my waist. I heard him groan out moans more. "Shit, I don't want you to stop" he groaned out. I smiled and kept going.

Cassie's POV:

Wayne was drunk and him and Shannel were next to me sitting down. We all gulping down on shots. It was mad crazy how we kept drinking.

"Baby" Wayne said. I felt like he was talking to Shannel but he was looking at me.

"Uh yeah" I answered alittle confused.

"Come to my room" he said.

"Wayne what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Okay, let's go" Shannel said standing. I decided to leave too. We all got into the limo and in there Wayne and Shannel started making out. I just wanted to be alone in my room. I poured me a shot and took it straight up to the head.

"Come on" said Wayne to me. I looked at him crazy then Shannel pulled me over and we were on both sides of him. Suddenly I had another drink with them and I was taking turns with Shannel on kissing Wayne. The limo stopped and so did we. Wayne grabbed us both taking us inside. Then to his room.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel and me were walking around Vegas and looking around.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just all this traveling is happening so fast already" I answered.

"I know something that can go slow" he said smirking at me and raising his eyebrows. I laughed.

"No, you're not getting my cookies tonight" I said. He pouted.

"Why not?"

"Because you don't deserve them" I answered. He grabbed my waist.

"Can I show you I deserve them?" He asked. He looked so cute begging.

"You're cute" I said.

"Laurennn" he whined. "I think I deserve it. After all I did come out here to see you" he said winking. I laughed.

"Yes you did" I said. "But, -"

"But I want you baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Stop trying to turn me on" I said.

"We both know I'm not trying because I did" he said.

"You know what, you are real smooth and slick. But imma make you work for it tonight." I said.

"Oh I'll work as I go" he said. I laughed.

"Lets go sir" I said heading back to the hotel.

Nicki's POV:

"Uhhh!" I screamed as he entered me. He felt so huge and it was real thick. He pushed fast inside me. I felt like I was getting tight and pounded in. He held my waist as I was on him, pushing in more and more. I tapped out on the bed moaning and whining alittle.

"Shit Safaree!" I yelled.

"You want me to stop?" He asked grunting.

"Ugh, nooo!!" I said. He went in deep and slow then speeded up again. I dug my nails into his back alittle and kept riding him. He grabbed my ass and pounded me on him more and I started screaming and repeatedly screamed out his name.

"Safarrrreee!!!!" I moaned out. I felt like I was going weak.

Wayne's POV:

Both shannel and Cassie undressed and then undressed me. Man I feel so waisted. I grabbed Cassie and started kissing on her while Shannel handled my friend. She sucked going more deeper each time. I grunted as she did so while Cassie was moaning to me fingering her.

"Ahh! Wayne" she moaned out. I licked my lips and started eating her. But in the middle I felt myself cumming to Shannel. I did and she ate me. Cassie then came to me and I ate her. I pulled Shannel on me and she started riding me. Cassie and me started making out while my hands got to all her spots. Shannel came and then Cassie got on all fours. I pushed inside her and then fingered Shannel simultaneously. They were both moaning and screaming while I groaned and grunted.

K's POV:

I slowed things down with Chris and then stopped. We were both just laying between the sheets.

"Well that was nice" he said.

"Just nice?" I asked.

"Great" he said.

"Yeah, I guess" I said.

"But it wasn't great enough" he said getting on top of me. I laughed.

"You still want to do this to me?" I asked.

"Yes" he said kissing my neck. He then sucked on it.

"Mmh! I don't want a hickey!" I yelled. He kept sucking then bit me.

"Too bad" he said pulling away. He pinned my hands over my head and entered in me. I screamed out a moan.

"Ahh! Chris!" I said out. He wrapped my legs around him and I got tight as my folds were wrapping around his dick.

"Damn baby" he said grunting. I continued to moan and feel him go deeper and faster.

Nicki's POV:

Safaree slowed down and I used it as my chance to get at him. I straddled him and moved my hips, grinding on him.

"Ugh. Nic-Nickiii!" He grunted.

"Say my name Faree" I demanded. I had my hand on his chest and pounded deep and hard, slamming my body on him. I felt him get harder and I arched my back, moaning as I tilt my head back. He held my lower back and sat up kissing me.

"Nicki" he whispered in my ear. He kept saying it over and over and I felt hotter and chills rush through my body. He kissed my neck and I bit my lip. Ugh, I can't.

"Uh, Safaree" I moaned out. I heard him laugh and he flipped us over. He went in hard and deep. I gripped the sheets raising my legs up alittle. The feeling I had was unexplainable.

Lauren's POV:

Manuel didn't waist any time when we got up to my room. He shut the door and picked me up kissing me, I wrapped my legs around him as he laid me on the bed.

"Work baby" I said, I kinda regret saying it because a few minutes later I was screaming and moaning to his pleasure. I arched my back and rubbed on him.

"Mhmm! M-manuell" I moaned out. He stood taking off his clothes.

"Watch me go to work baby" he said getting on top me. I just got ready for the feeling and pleasure I was about to get.

TBC....